Blow back useless or just there for realism..

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by wolf00, Sep 11, 2012.

1. wolf00

wolf00 New Member

Is there any good things about blow back? As in the bullets get jammed alot less, or is it totally useless?

2. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    Electric Blowback is only there for effect. It does nothing to the performance, except sometimes adds to the wear and tear of the gun....

3. wolf00

wolf00 New Member

Ok i heard that it helps with jamming but idk, i agree its useless

4. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Not to mention depending on the gun will take down your battery a lot faster.

5. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Not if it's a pneumatic blowback.

6. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    ...You do realize I say depending on the gun intentionally right? I was thinking about my ares g36c which got the life time cut in half by blowback.

7. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Woah now, no need to go all bold on me. I was saying something so someone didn't miss understand you and think that all blowbacks are junk.

8. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Ha all bold good one, sorry if that came off aggressive and I don't think all blowbacks are junk in fact, I liked my ares g36c even with blowback just saying it drains battery. Although I have heard G&G pneumatic blowback messes with compression.

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Now I'm gonna go cry in a corner. But honestly I've never heard about G&G's blowback messing with compression.

10. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    My g&g gr15 does fine with compression even with the blowback system in it, it may very from case to case but mine works beautifully

11. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    It doesn't mess with compression, it just lowers FPS because some of the air is being used to push the bolt back.

12. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Ah ok I stand corrected thank you, this is good because I'm getting an G&G mp5 in a trade and if it doesn't have funky compression just great.