Booligan: Long time reviewer, new member here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Booligan, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Booligan

Booligan New Member

West Jordan
    Hey guys,

I wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I go by Booligan, you may have seen my reviews around the web before. I've recently built a new website that has all of my reviews in one place for easy searching and browsing.

Check it out sometime, and if you have any questions for me, either on guns that I've reviewed, or anything like that, fire away! Glad to be here!

www.booliganairsoft.com

-Booligan

2. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Welcome to the forum. Marine will cover you with the half-a-page long rant about searching before you post. I know you from AirsoftRetreat too. Very informative reviews you do. :eek:

3. Booligan

Booligan New Member

West Jordan
    Much appreciated Valkyrie! I'm an admin over at ASR, so I'm used to giving the "search first" rants, haha. Fully prepared to receive mine :)

4. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Man I remember you from Deadrag and the Speedloader, the old days. Nice to see you over here.

5. UrdnotWrex

UrdnotWrex Member

Gettysburg, PA
    Welcome to AS, I know I've appreciated your reviews in the past and look forward to hearing from you in the future as a member here.

6. Booligan

Booligan New Member

West Jordan
    Yep, Deadrag and Speedloader were fun projects back in the day! I listen to my old segments on there and it makes me feel old. Seems like that was such a long time ago.

7. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Thank god, er so on ASR you have any idea why I can't make an account on airsoft retreat? I made one and activated 3 times, with the exact same email, but it kept getting deleted or something so I just gave up...

8. Booligan

Booligan New Member

West Jordan
    Yeah, we had a manual activation setup a while back, and it was the worst. Just the worst. Try it again now, there should be less hoops to jump through. If you have an issue still, feel free to PM me the name you registered under and I can see what I can do to get you set up.

9. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Hmf, okay thanks I'll give it a shot, also another thing, on chrome whenever I try to get to the site it just says something about a redirect loop and won't load any idea how to stop that? Welcome to the forum by the way.

10. Booligan

Booligan New Member

West Jordan
    It won't let you on Airsoft Retreat? I exclusively use Chrome, so it shouldn't be a browser issue. Try this link and let me know if it lets you on: http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/

11. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    This is what comes up.
    [​IMG]

12. Booligan

Booligan New Member

West Jordan
    That's a strange issue. Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies, and running a malware scan? We don't have any redirect scripts on ASR, and usually unscripted redirects are a result of something like that on the user's end. I'll bring it up with our main admin to see if he's seen anything like this before.

Thanks for letting me know about it though!

13. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    Welcome to my home away from home.

Was wondering when you'd find yourself joining up here.

:D

14. Booligan

Booligan New Member

West Jordan
    BTW guys, I've got a few cool things going on with my site right now. First off, I'm giving away a KJW KP08 Hi-Capa GBB pistol on the Booligan Airsoft Facebook page once we get a few more page likes. Second, I've got some cool stuff coming in to review in the next week on the main site, including an Echo 1 BAR and SOG-68.

Check them out if you would like:
    www.booliganairsoft.com
    www.facebook.com/BooliganAirsoft