Borderlands 1/2 official Thread.

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by slipknot2302, Sep 20, 2012.

1. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Hi, if any mods find an identical thread, please close. Although I couldn't find one. Please discuss anything related to Borderlands 2, such as guns, areas, vehicles, ect. Also post meeting times if you wish to play coop with others.

2. crossmanownsjk

crossmanownsjk New Member

Houston
    Well all I can say is that I liked the first one a lot better. The second was still good, but too much hype was built up for it.

3. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

They seemed to focus much more on action than RPG elements which was dissapointed but I still find it very fun.

4. crossmanownsjk

Houston
    Ya. In my opinion it seems like they are trying to attract a new audience, not the loyal ones they have had. It is still a fun game, i do agree. I just wish more of my friends would get it. It's not just fun without a full team.

5. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Agreed. Me and my buddy's are all going on very soon on coop. Theyre coop is some of the best I've ever seen. I love roaming around and raiding and looting bandit hideouts. Fun stuff. It's a really nice break from your run of the mill shooter.

6. crossmanownsjk

Houston
    Ya, I love killing bosses and getting their weapons. By any chance do you know if that duplication glitch still works?

7. nucklehead

nucklehead Active Member

LA
    Thread revive! Anybody still playing?

8. Zexo

Zexo New Member

Chicago

Was going to start playing, then ended up taking a trip out of state, without my xbox...

Sent from my iPod touch using Airsoft Society

9. ShotgunGuru

ShotgunGuru New Member

Stanford/San Diego
    Ahhh the original borderlands brings back so many memories.

10. nucklehead

nucklehead Active Member

LA

Nooooooo. I need people to talk about this game with. None of my friends play :(

11. TheLost

TheLost Conductor of the Poop Train Supporting Member

Columbus
    Yo nucks, what system are you on, let's get online.

12. nucklehead

nucklehead Active Member

LA

PC but my internet is down ATM. :mad:
    E/ What level characters and what characters do you have?

13. TheLost

TheLost Conductor of the Poop Train Supporting Member

Columbus
    Ahhhhhhh. Damn

XBL

14. Jack-TAC

Jack-TAC Member

Just found this :D day = made. I recently just started playing again with my best friend who's about to ship out with the marines. Reliving the good ol days!

Play for fun!

15. nucklehead

nucklehead Active Member

LA

Yay! BL2 players unite! What characters, levels, skill trees, legendaries do you have?

16. axlej11

axlej11 Active Member Supporting Member

Freeland
    I was thinking of picking up BL2.. is it any good?

17. Jack-TAC

Jack-TAC Member

I just restarted, but Im always zero. Love sniping, especially when the sniping tree is stacked. It's been a while, so I don't remember most of my legendaries besides the Skullcrusher and Conference Call. Definitely my two favorite!

Play for fun!

18. nucklehead

nucklehead Active Member

LA

The Conference Call. Man, I wish I had one if those. I usually use the Infinity and the Bee Sheild with Zero. Crazy combo if you use relics and class mods to bump your ROF up.

19. Zexo

Zexo New Member

Chicago
    I restarted right before I stopped playing, and I only have a level 30 something zero and I forgot all my skill tree stuff... I have beat the game twice though

Sent from my iPod touch using Airsoft Society

20. nucklehead

nucklehead Active Member

LA
    So, who else saw the trailer? So pumped. I'll probably play as Nisha or Claptrap, too early to decide though.