Bored Tech is Bored.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Wingman703, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Wingman703

Wingman703 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Atlanta
    Yes, I'm bored. When I'm bored, I want to tech. But I have nothing to tech on. Send me your stuff to tech on! Upgrades, repairs, maintenance- almost any AEG, but NO GBB OR HPA.

Some basic rules:

Buyer pays all shipping costs. For example, if you send your gun to me to do $30 worth of work, but then return shipping back to you costs $8, then you would need to pay me $38. Sounds simple, right?
    I retain the right to modify any and all parts as I see fit. I will replace parts only if I made an error or did something wrong that led to failure. I will, however, be very generous when working on guns that I have touched before. I.e, I've done extensive rebuilding of gun in the past, and the piston head explodes? Send me the new part(or money for the new part) and what it needs to be installed in, and I'll do it for free(plus shipping of course). Does not apply in all circumstances, but I'll be nice here.
    Only inquire if actually interested and ready to go forward with the work. If I had a dollar for each person that PM'ed, had me draw up build lists, discuss prices, goals, ect, then backed out and never contacted me again, I'd have tons of cash just sitting around. It only wastes both of our times to do that crap.
    If I make errors, I fix/pay for them. If you make errors, you pay for them, I'll fix them.

Some ROUGH estimates on what stuff is going to cost(remember to add shipping to all prices).

Shimming, AOE, radiusing, compression. $30

Shimming, AOE, radiusing, compression mods, flathop+Rhop on most V2/V3 GB's. $40

Standalone Rhops(includes a flathop) -$30.

Troubleshooting, repair work-$20 flat fee, plus whatever replacement parts are needed(unless its something super simple)

Custom work- Inquire.

Some videos to prove I'm not a total scrub:
    WE NEED MORE 'MERICA - Duel wielding two DSG's I built.
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD09Q6ZqPyk[/ame]

Instant response SSG
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBJvT0Vjrjs[/ame]

2. savethegame14

savethegame14 Active Member Supporting Member

Bar Harbor
    You are my new favorite tech based simply on that video.

3. Snarfdog

Snarfdog New Member

'MERICA DSG!

You're not interested in buying boneyard guns, just upgrading customers guns, right?

4. savethegame14

Bar Harbor
    I love buying boneyard! I'm a GBB myself though.

5. Wingman703

Atlanta
    If that was directed at me, then no, not at this time. When starting new builds I'll look around for boneyard stuff to work with, just have to grab me at the right time.

6. savethegame14

Bar Harbor
    Whoops, didn't realize you weren't wingman. Sorry dude. How much would a good dsg build run me?

7. Wingman703

Atlanta
    Depends on parts, goals, what you have to build off of, ect. PM if actually serious(see point #3 in bold).

8. Lt-OddOne

Lt-OddOne Member

Houston
    Just want to add, Wingman703 is by far the best tech I've ever had the pleasure of working with (and by 'working' I mean purchasing from :D). His prices are extremely affordable, he doesn't cut corners, he's skilled with his trade, and he keeps a great line of communication with his customers. I had my DSG worked on (and, again, by 'worked on' I mean completely redone) and unfortunately for me, my gun had some issues involving former unreliable parts; Wingman let me know the exact issues of what was going on and always contacted me before purchasing new parts or doing any additional modification. Overall, I would def recommend his services to anyone on the forums and abroad whether it be an R-Hop or a "Murican Trademarked DSG."

10/10 Would DSG again

9. Quazaria7892

Quazaria7892 New Member

Sacramento
    Would you be up to do some trouble shooting on a sr-25?

10. Wingman703

Atlanta
    Heck yeah, I love SR25's(well, the V2.5's, but I'll still work on the V2's with the extended nozzle).

11. Quazaria7892

Quazaria7892 New Member

Sacramento
    Great! I'll PM you some details.