Brillarmory.com

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by Dedshaut, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Dedshaut

Dedshaut New Member

Rio Rancho
    First order from Brill and the ASG motor I received was DOA. I did not notice it was missing brushes and springs when I tested it outside of the gearbox. First trigger pull, no response and it blew the 30a fuse. Replaced the fuse and tested the stock motor and it worked fine. Once it was discovered that the brushes and springs were missing, I preformed a continuity test between the pos and neg connectors on the motor. Boom, continuity tones telling me that there is a short. Emailed brill, got a very quick response, sent a picture, Louis said the screws were the wrong color and the brushes were missing. He offered to send me brushes and springs or I could send it back and he would install them. This will not help me as there is an internal short and there is evidence that this is not a new motor as I paid for. He has not yet offered to pay return shipping, or cross ship a new motor, but rather pay to send it to him to repair and send back. I'm hoping he does the right thing.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Active Member Supporting Member

I've had no problems buying from there either.

3. AirsoftRyan778

AirsoftRyan778 Active Member

Baltimore
    I have never had anything but good experiences with both Brill Armory and ASG. I had been running my ASG motor on a 14.8 for a while and noticed my brushes were beginning to wear down, and after DMing ASG on instagram they sent me a pair of brushes and brush springs free of charge. I have never had to return anything to Brill so I don't know his policy on shipping, but he has been quite generous when it comes to customer support in my experience.

-Spitfire- likes this.
  4. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    Brill has been fantastic for returns in the past. If you explain that there is an internal short, he could at least test it prior to shipping to verify it works (and if not, ship a new motor).

5. Dedshaut

Dedshaut New Member

Rio Rancho
    Louis came through. Prepaid label was emailed to me, new motor shipped out, and I have shipped the defective part back. Louis was very quick and professional. I will be buying from him again no doubt. A+

6. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    Glad to hear it was resolved.