Bringing Ebony and Ivory to Life

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by KaintheZombiekiller, Nov 21, 2012.

1. KaintheZombiekiller

KaintheZombiekiller New Member

Detroit
    I need help creating these two pistols...

http://www.gamerdna.com/uimage/6Vw16j4T/full/ebony_ivory-jpg.jpg

Ebony & Ivory are Dante's trademark pair of personally customized, semi-automatic pistols, designed to rapidly fire bullets instilled with his demonic power, and are the only weapon to appear in every installment in the series. The right-handed white gun, Ivory, was custom built for rapid firing and fast draw times, while the left-handed black gun, Ebony, has been modified for long-distance targeting and comfort. In Devil May Cry 3, upgrading it raises its max firepower.

Ebony & Ivory are both M1911-style handguns chambered for the .45 ACP round, and boast a plethora of customized features:

• Both pistols have been modified with pivot-style triggers as opposed to the 1911's usual straight-pull trigger
    • Both feature custom sight systems; Ebony uses a set of target sights, while Ivory uses a pair of combat sights
    • Both feature ported muzzle compensators that reduce recoil and counteract muzzle flip. Both barrels are extend through the compensators and are ported to match the cuts in the compensators.
    • Both use custom slides that have been noticeably thickened and reinforced along the slide travel rails and around the chamber and firing mechanism. The result is a slide that bears a resemblance to SIG-Sauer's M1911 line.
    • Rails have been bolted to the forward portion of both frames. These rails are used to hold the compensators in place.
    • Both use double-stack magazines with slam-pads.
    • Both have gold-plated magazine releases, hammers, safety switches and triggers.
    • Ebony features a hooked, two-handed trigger-guard, while Ivory uses a more traditional rounded trigger-guard.
    • Both weapons use ergonomic wood grips which are inlaid with portraits of Victorian women; as befits their names, Ebony's is dark-haired, and Ivory's is fair-haired.
    • Ebony's Ejection port is located on the left side of the weapon, as opposed to the right side (as Ebony is meant to be used left-handed, this causes spent brass to be ejected away from Dante.)

The airsoft version of these two unique guns will be as followed:

-These two will be electric handguns having a safety(nonshooting mode), semi(five pellet's a shot), and automatic(rapid fire) feature

-Ammo consists of both BB's and Airgun Pellets
    -Rechargeable Batteries
    -Orange mark on the front sights of both guns, not on the muzzles(showing they are airsoft)

- Two mag that fits both guns one for pellets and one for BB's
    -Same designs the guns in the picture.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Da-ninjabreadman

Da-ninjabreadman Member

Hutchinson
    how in the world do you plan on doing this? also 5 pellets a shot? like a shotgun?

3. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    I think he means burst, but a five round instead if three.
    Why electric, and you can't have an airsoft gun use airgun pellets, especially for play. It just won't work

4. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

I would love to know the plan to get all of this to fit into an M1911...

5. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    I'm sure you could make the guns look right, but getting them to perform right would be tough... really tough.

If you went with a GBB 1911 over an electric one you could easily buy a good Hi-Cappa as the base gun. Then change out the externals as you find the parts you want.

6. Finalencounter

Warrenton
    Getting a GBB and finding the right parts would be fairly easy. The trigger would cause some issues though, I think.

7. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

The grips wouldn't work. Hi-capas and standard 1911s use completely different grip sets. These pistols use 1911 grips, not the on piece set that a hi-capa uses.

8. Finalencounter

Warrenton
    So I take it that Pachmayr grips wouldn't work!

9. Lil_Shady

Not on a hi-capa. I can post picutres if you like, but the lower frame on the hi-capa is a million times different from the lower frame of a single stack 1911.

10. Finalencounter

Warrenton
    Oh well.
    I suppose that if he wanted to take the time, he could carve his own pair.

11. Lil_Shady

Honestly I think it could be pulled off with a single stack 1911. It would take some work, but I think its possible. In that case the grips would be rather easy to get ahold of.

12. Finalencounter

Warrenton
    Yeah, the looks may be a bit off, but there are plenty of parts available for it. The main being the surplus of grips.

13. KaintheZombiekiller

Detroit
    Just so u guys know, i was hoping someone could help me build it or build it and i'd pay them. But the guns don't have to shoot pellets; they can shoot bb's if that's all i'll be able to pull off. But i just want two m1911 pistol that look exactly like these http://www.gamerdna.com/uimage/6Vw16j4T/full/ebony_ivory-jpg.jpg

These two will be electric handguns having a safety(nonshooting mode), semi(five bb's a shot, similar to an electric rifle), and automatic(rapid fire) feature
    -Electric Blowback Guns
    -Ammo consists of BBs
    -Rechargeable Batteries
    -Orange mark on the front sights of both guns, not on the muzzles(showing they are airsoft)
    -Same designs the guns in the picture.

14. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    If I can suggest one thing, if you can go with GBBPs, they are a lot more reliable then EBB, EBBs are very unreliable.

Edit: really guys, no one suggested AK Rob?
    OP: AK rob does heavy modification to some guns. For a example, look at the M1911 Hell Pistol in the gun registry section. For AK Ribs information, send a message to users of airsoft society "haml" and "pienoob"

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  15. KaintheZombiekiller

Detroit
    is there anyone who can make them for me? and why gas guns? i wanted the electric cuz i like the idea of auto and semi auto

16. Finalencounter

Warrenton
    Because the GBBPs are better than electric pistols. I think the only pistol that has semi, burst, and auto it that KWA. May be wrong though.

17. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    Really dude? I literally just told you about a guy who's experienced, could probably do it for you, and how to get his contact info. Read your own thread.

18. KaintheZombiekiller

Detroit
    well thats wat i want, but in resemblance to ebony and ivory

19. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    I know, I'm saying if you contact this guy, and provide him with a lot of pictures, he could attempt to make a airsoft form of them.

20. KaintheZombiekiller

Detroit
    Can u send me a link to the page for AK rob?