btc chimera sneak peak.

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by spazzticsmurff, Jul 27, 2012.

1. spazzticsmurff

spazzticsmurff Member

phoenix
    this is a lil preview of the black talon concepts chimera aeg mosfet.
    this is a very high quality mosfet. has to be the best unit i have had the privilage to use. these units are still in the beta test phase to try and work out any bugs that might appear and to get the fit/function of the final product finalized. this is for you people out there that knew this unit was coming and have been waiting for word. there is progress being made.
    i have no idea when these units will be ready for sale so there is no point in asking but the testers are putting the chimera through its paces as fast as we can, cause we want it to be out as well.
    if you have any questions feel free to ask and i will do my best to answer them.
    here is the video:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxHAMJQdx54&feature=plcp[/ame]

edit if you watch the tempe paintball vids on my channel from 7-21-12 you can see/hear the gun that the fet is in in action. i played another game last nigt and will hopefully have the footage from that night up by the end of the weekend. when i do i will post vid links up here as well as in my az game vid thread.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  2. isaacK

isaacK New Member

Lake Placid
    Thanks for taking the time to make the short review spazz. I can hardly wait to get one! Now if only I was watching that demonstration...

3. Extraordinaire

Extraordinaire Member

Springfield
    It's really too bad that these limit the type of stock you can use on your AEG. You're pretty much forced to use a Crane or similar style stock to run a Chimera. I don't see it selling very well.

-Ex

4. spazzticsmurff

spazzticsmurff Member

phoenix
    you dont have to run it through the stock. you can also run it to the front and use a peq box. and it doesnt realy take up all that much room.

5. Archer627

Archer627 Active Member

Figgington
    Do you think this will fit between a RIS and barrel? I may buy one and do that.

6. Extraordinaire

Extraordinaire Member

Springfield
    Not really an option for me. I use a VFC PEQ-15 which is functional.

Lately, most common AR builds are rear-wired. I feel like the Raptor should have been a permanent product for Frank. It was an extremely versatile unit.

-Ex

7. spazzticsmurff

spazzticsmurff Member

phoenix
    for those of you that are interested and have been waiting i am opening up a preorder sale for the btc chimera.
    the sale thread is here: http://www.airsoftsociety.com/classifieds/btc-chimera-preorder-4297.html
    you can feel free to ask questions here or in the for sale thread and i will answer them as soon as possible.
    there are only 20 units avalible for this preorder and as soon as it is filled or by oct 29 2012, which ever comes first i will either be sending btc the money or sending people refunds. i dont expect ot have to send anybody refunds as i have most of the money to make the min order right now, and by the end of the 2 weeks i should be able to compleate the order myself.

8. spazzticsmurff

spazzticsmurff Member

phoenix
    i am sending out my order for the btc chimeras in the day or so and this is the last chance to get in on this batch of preorders. i should have them by the end of the week and shoud be able to have them mailed out to customers by the begining of next week.
    thank you to all who have participated in this preorder.

9. spazzticsmurff

spazzticsmurff Member

phoenix
    PRE-ORDER IS NOW CLOSED. units are now for sale. i dont have stock on hand but the order has been filled. units CAN be pre-paid for to researve your unit and they will be shipped as soon as i have them in hand.
    thank you for all those that participated in this preorder and made this posible.