Budget gun

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by ranman5, Aug 22, 2012.

1. ranman5

ranman5 New Member

What is a great co2 pistol with good fps and reliable that is 50 dollars or under

2. Thunderbo15

Thunderbo15 New Member

Saint Charles
    Wingun is supposed to be a decent brand. If it doesn't have to be CO2, check out the Y&P MK23

3. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    I've hands on borrowed one of those H&K USPs from a friend because I didn't have a short gun to breach with, I must say, besides the stupidly long trigger pull (as all NBB) the got shot quite well, I'd recommend it for the price.

4. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    Do not get the H&K USP to many people have more preoblems then good from them. I would say the crossman c11, yes it's a Crossman but it is a fairly well made pistol (sturdy, good plastic). A CO2 NBB with a lower fps (under 400) I would say the Taurs PT 24/7 ( http://www.dpciwholesale.com/Taurus-PT-24-7-CO2-Airsoft-Hand-Gun-6433.html ) with .20's or .25's the fps drops considerably and is a good pistol as long as you don't get dirt in it or take it apart.

5. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    Yea don't get the h&k usp. I have it and it shoots okay but my mag crapped out on me within a few months and it's not worth it to buy another mag for it. I'm saving up for a good gas pistol.

6. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
    Thats weird... My friend has had it for a year and its still shooting great.

7. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
  8. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    You can probably find a umarex tactical force g17 or whatever its called for around that price. It goes for about 59 new.