Bullpup Custom Kits and Custom Builds-G&G fn2000 and P90 owners PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by joefoesho13, Jul 28, 2012.

1. joefoesho13

joefoesho13 New Member

Hi all, I have been into airsoft for around 6 years now and I have always loved the designs of bullpup rifles. Unfortunately I am not satisfied with any available airsoft options. I have done extensive research on pullpup builds and things of the sort recently and have done a few photoshop mockups of builds I want to try and none are really working out. So, does anyone on these forums know of any real steel or airsoft drop in kits that are still available? If so please tell me. Also if anyone on here has done a custom bullpup build please post pics! Lastly one idea I have is to cut up a p90 or G&G fn2000 but I need a pic of the insides where the gun body is split in half with the gearbox still in it, I will attach a picture specifying what I mean unfortunately the picture I will include does not have the gearbox which is why I need a pic from you guys! Thanks so much!

Attached Files:

2. Adman234

Adman234 Active Member

Wildwood
    With rigging, you can get a we m14 into a bullpup kit.

Also, you could look at other bullpup models: what did you not like about your current options?

some guy on here did an Ak bullpup build, and uller is about to start a bullpup g3.

3. joefoesho13

joefoesho13 New Member

The we m14 sounds cool but unfortunately my budget is around 350 However I will check out those other guys but I would still love input from other guys too!

4. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pierce County
    The good P90's don't use clamshell assembly for their bodies.

The coolest customs I've ever seen are based on some anime guns:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. bobalini

bobalini New Member

Thousand Oaks
    Do you know who built that famas. G36 p90 beast?

6. Adman234

Adman234 Active Member

Wildwood
    I would guess renegadecow on asf, he has done several customs including anime guns and a functioning pump action grenade launcher.

7. joefoesho13

joefoesho13 New Member

that p90 famas g36 custom is like the coolest thing ive ever seen unfortunately I dont think I could build one on account of I cant afford 3 guns and i dont even know if that gun functions, but Id love to combine the lower grip part of the p90 with an m4 mag system bullpup

8. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    Also an AA12 :D. That thing is awesome.

9. joefoesho13

joefoesho13 New Member

do you guys know how to connect the forward trigger to the rear trigger if I was to make like some sort of ar15 or ak bullpup where I turn the grip and end of the reciever into the stock and bringing a new grip to the front. I have heard about microswitch but I dont completely understand how they work

EDIT:I will create a rendering of what I want to build on photoshop and pimpmygun and post it here asap

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  10. Adman234

Adman234 Active Member

Wildwood
    Get a box-mag adapter for the p90!

11. joefoesho13

joefoesho13 New Member

ive seen it, not the look im going for thanks though

12. joefoesho13

joefoesho13 New Member

This is the picture of What im going try to make the gun look like. Im going to use a clone ak47 aeg with the ris and im going to buy an extra ak ris and align them back to back like in the picture form a handguard. The pistol grip with trigger is a kingman paintball unit. For the stock I am going to cut up some cheap plastic sheet I have to cover the original pistol grip and trigger and I will bond that to the gun and mold it into the shape I want with bondo. I will also use some spare rubber sheet I have to cit a butt pad out of and then I will use hot glue to stick that to the stock. The only part that I dont know what Im going to do about is getting the forward trigger to fire the gun. I want to use a microswitch but someone needs to explain to me how exactly i do that (diagram or video would be helpful) because I do not get it.

UPDATE: I made a new model with less fabricated parts and a cheekpeice I think it will be more effecient and easier to make. I still need help with microswitch though!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012