Buying a new gun

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by evanharich, Sep 7, 2015.

1. evanharich

evanharich New Member

I am pretty torn between the kwa sr10 2gx and the elite force m27 iar would love some feed back to try and make a decision. Thanks

2. swimisaac

swimisaac Member

Redding
    Between those two, I would go with the M27. The new ones have mosfets and upgraded pistons, AND as an added bonus, it is not an M4(if you want to stand out a little more). Thats just my personal opinion. Hope this helps :)
    -swimisaac

3. flattracker98

flattracker98 New Member

Thanks swimisaac do you know how good the internals are on the vfc. All of the kwa fanboys say a lot but I don't know how much is thue

4. Dehaka

Dehaka New Member

NY
    KWA is too hyped, same goes for Krytac... good marketing but internal and external is just like any other guns. But between these 2, I would go for M27.

VFC M27 GBBR is really fun ;) and good build, not sure if it goes same for their AEG.

5. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

Krytac isn't really overhyped... It's hyped because the build quality's great.

I would actually say VFC is crazy overhyped... Sure, external quality's great, but internals are sup-par for what you're paying for.

6. ma_airsoft

ma_airsoft Well-Known Member Supporting Member

*Elite Force is over hyped. If you like anywhere on Instagram, YouTube, etc. there is never any mention of VFC, it's always Elite Force

7. Dehaka

Dehaka New Member

NY

Just 1 word: NO.... not even close.

Gearbox on CRB cracked and its finish is so bad even. Its horrible, its not even worth to send it back to EVIKE (Sweden) but it doesn't matter, its running on Wolverine SMP now.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  8. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

Ehhh, even true VFC guns are overhyped.

9. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

Have you ever even held one or looked at the internals?

10. Dehaka

Dehaka New Member

NY
    uh... no I have not.... what do you think? why would I just write something that isn't true. Oh maybe I got paid by VFC... just saying

11. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

Your mannerisms and speech, as well as your past posts have indicated that you know very little about what you're talking about and continue to say it with poor punctuation at a loud volume.

VFC has superb external build quality. Like I said before. The internals however, are nothing to be praised, especially for the price you pay.

12. Dehaka

Dehaka New Member

NY

Yeah and you're the expert... got it. Just show IQ on this board really. Because I don't share your expertise of KRYTAC being superb quality, it means I know little what Im talking about and you yet have every gun of all brand and everything you say is absolute.

13. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

My IQ is above average, if that's what you're asking.

What I'm saying is, prove your point or disprove mine, instead of acting like an asś. Saying "NO" doesn't suddenly invalidate my argument.

I have held and owned far too many guns... I speak with authority since I feel I have some knowledge on the subject.

Anyhow, this is seriously derailing the OP's thread. I'll leave unless I have something pertaining to the topic to add.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  14. flattracker98

flattracker98 New Member

I have come to a decision. Kwa sr10 or g and g top tech tr4