Buying used guns

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Blairman913, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Blairman913

Blairman913 New Member

So my jg just broke and I want another m4 and I found one on Craigslist. It is a kwa m4a1 it is normally priced at $295 and the guy is asking $200 and it comes with 3 mid caps and it looks in good condition. He also said it was only used 3 times? Good deal and are buying used guns ok?

2. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    Buying used guns is perfectly fine. I personally buy all my stuff used. Better deals...
    As for the price we have a section for "what is my gun worth" but the price hes asking Sounds reasonable.

Just make sure to test the gun before you buy it. Make sure the hop-up works, Semi & auto functions work properly, Check for wear and tear on the screws used to take guns apart. etc...

3. Blairman913

Blairman913 New Member

Alright thanks man just wondering cus I know airsoft guns don't always last super long and if it was used a lot I was afraid it may last even shorter but ok thank you

4. NiteStalker

NiteStalker New Member

lincoln
    Just make sure to test the gun before you buy it. Make sure the hop-up works, Semi & auto functions work properly, Check for wear and tear on the screws used to take guns apart. etc...

^^^^^^^And
    This why you should buy new From a airsoft Dealer

5. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    You can get a lemon from a dealer as well. At least when you buy it in person you can hold it & shoot it before even buying the gun. You can also get better deals buying used. Only downside is you don't get a warranty or the chance to return it.