CA bay area airsoftera

Discussion in 'California Airsoft Forum' started by teamHOGZairsoft, Sep 24, 2012.

1. teamHOGZairsoft

teamHOGZairsoft New Member

Anyone around the bay area that have a team that are either recruiting or looking for more players to play at their airsoft fields. We've been going to ukau and sometimes it just alittle too far to drive. We drive over an hour and an half to the field. We mostly consist of concord and san ramon/ walnut creek airsofters.

2. Sophomore

Sophomore New Member

East Bay Area

3. Scarred

Scarred New Member

There are only like 10 members.

4. Sophomore

Sophomore New Member

East Bay Area
    There used to be more before they changed the forum layout.

5. fourtycalfrank

fourtycalfrank New Member

Come out to Vacaville
    Fun fun field
    Very chill
    Real bathroom
    10 bucks all day and 20 bucks for night games
    Google it
    Vacaville airsoft

6. ryder553

ryder553 New Member

Burlingame
    Where do you guys from the Bay Area play?
    I recently got into building custom guns and have not yet been to an official airsoft field.

7. Scarred

Scarred New Member

I play at Area 48 in San Jose.

8. ryder553

ryder553 New Member

Burlingame
    Hmm, I wish there was somewhere closer...

9. Stupidsexymonster

Stupidsexymonster New Member

San Francisco
    i saw there was some place in liver more at one point last year but then no one talked about it again.

i'm looking for people / a place to play too that is around SF

this weekend some of us are guna hit up airsoftbattlegrounds in rocklin, its indoor , runs from 1pm -1130pm . only down side is that there is alot of younger kids.

10. Drakonis

Drakonis New Member

Concord
    The vacaville place sounds interesting, will try to go check it out soon :D

11. bcao

bcao New Member

Fremont
    I play at Area48. Located in San Jose, CA. Very nice field. Operators are very professional. Check out http://www.area48.org/ or like them on Facebook.

12. McGee

McGee New Member

San Francisco
  13. Sohte

Sohte Member

San Jose/ Bay Area
    Area 48 in San Jose is the best local field for where your located.

CQB city in Stockton is a hit or miss ( really depends on how many "kids" are playing).

Ivy Ridge and Quimby Point which is run by the same people as Area48 Host Milsim games if your interested in that.

ARC Airsoft, (Never been)

Fort ORD in Montery is a bit of a drive, but it has amazing room clearing and building to building CQB combat, great for teams but hard for lone players.

Sequoia located out towards Santa Cruz in the hills, has woodland style field play, I have never been so no real opinion

Thats pretty much all the airsoft fields in the East & South Bay area, Hope this helps.

14. muntjac13

muntjac13 Member

Foster City
    This.

To add to some of it, CQB city is now going down. I don't like it anymore. Lots of people bypassing chrono, and engagement distances down to 0 with aegs. Not too fun.

Sequoia I have to admit is a pretty great woodland field, however their rules suck. You have to use field ammo (though I don't) and you HAVE to wear a full face paintball mask, no full seal and lower mesh mask. It sucks. Field is good though.

Gamepod in Antioch is actually building an indoor field right now called combat zone. Going to be the largest indoor field I believe. Here's their FB page: http://www.facebook.com/GPCombatZone?ref=ts&fref=ts. They are hypothetically opening up beginning of next year. I'm actually kinda excited for this.

I believe there is also the choice of LZ5 up in vacaville, which I've heard plenty of good things about them. Extremely objective based and milsim play though. Which I like :)

15. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    Their closer to fairfield, or at least that's the address they give out.

1875 Twin Sisters Rd., Fairfield, CA 94534

16. Sohte

Sohte Member

San Jose/ Bay Area
    Gamepod is making a a in indoor field!?!?!?!?
    I grew up in antioch, and man oh man is this good news to me.
    More reasons to go visit my grandpa!

17. muntjac13

muntjac13 Member

Foster City
    yup, this field is going to be HUGE from what I've seen on their facebook page. Did you go take a look at it?

And i think i probably got LZ5 and the vacavillians mixed up :p

18. McGee

McGee New Member

San Francisco
    LZ-5 is like you described, but it's in Fairfield. One hill away from Vacaville.

Yes, it's MILSIM. I have other posts in this forum that might help you know what our events are like.
    Also, we have a website that explains the rules, has photos, and explains the events. norcalmilsim.com

19. Stephengrem

Stephengrem New Member

San jose
    Sequoia is pricy, overrated, under regulated, lots of cheaters, but they have a good field.

Last time I was there I paid 35 and I even cheated and brought in my own ammo.
    I then wandered the field and found nobody but friendly's and I found the pilot but I was too lost to bring him back.
    Then in the next game I came across plenty of enemies and nobody called their hits ( even the most obvious hits I'm talking about full on sprays to the face mask) and there were no refs to be found.
    It was crappy and not worth the money but the good field bring me back every few months or so for another crap game.

20. Stupidsexymonster

Stupidsexymonster New Member

San Francisco
    one place i have been going to a lot now is airsoft battlegrounds in near Sacramento.

the sat games run from 1pm till 11:30 pm

super fun, more like paint ball in the game type if you ask me , not very mill sim at all.

i love it , its super relaxed not to many bros playing. only down side it that there's alot of kids

great indoor CQB if you dont feel like hard core mill sim