CA LWRC M6 or KWA CQR

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by System, Aug 17, 2012.

1. System

System New Member

Philadelphia
    Which one do you guys think I should get? I like that the CA is full metal but when I think of KWA I think of really reliable guns and a warranty. Thanks!
    Also the 2GX gearbox seems like a big pro for the KWA and it has a higher rate of fire.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  2. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Talk to team16airsoft. He recently received an M6a2 and is pretty happy with it.

3. team16airsoft

team16airsoft New Member

are we talking sportline m6 or pro line?

4. System

System New Member

Philadelphia
    Sportline version, which do you have?

5. team16airsoft

team16airsoft New Member

either way i recommend the lwrc as i can tell by your choice of kwa but the m6 is a fullmetal body rather than a polymer on the kwa. Added you can also use the lwrc outdoors as well its affective range is around 180 feet. take it from someone who has both CA and LWRCi is unstopable

6. team16airsoft

team16airsoft New Member

i actually have both its a great gun and the RPS is round 15-17 if your looking to go automatic. it has never disappointed me before

7. System

System New Member

Philadelphia
    Well I'm actually leaning towards the LWRC at this point, I hate having to deal with the Polymer body on the KWA as I'm not much of a tech so I tend to not mess around with gearbox unless needed, so I don't want to have to put a metal lower receiver on the gun. What type of battery do you use on your LWRC assuming you still use the standard handguard?

8. team16airsoft

team16airsoft New Member

9.6v stick but use high quality it doesnt like crap batteries

9. System

System New Member

Philadelphia
    Alright thanks a lot man! I'll post any more questions I have if I think of any.

10. team16airsoft

team16airsoft New Member

anytime man message me if want to upgrade to the m6a2 with any questions