CA or tokyo marui

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by rynbrdnr, Sep 20, 2012.

1. rynbrdnr

rynbrdnr New Member

holyoke
    I've been looking at the p90 for sometime now. I was leaning on classic army's p90 but found that Tokyo marui's p90 is only ten bucks more. Granted you get more with the CA but I'm not sure who makes a better product. (still kind of new to the airsoft thing) any input would be much appreciated...

2. Defcon5

Defcon5 New Member

My friend has a p90. I believe it is the TM. It performs quite well and has an extremely long range! He put a box mag on it and uses it as a backup for his other backup. Basically its a great gun...

3. GreenListerine

GreenListerine New Member

IIRC: the p90 is classic army's worst gun they've made

4. Arekkusu723

Arekkusu723 Active Member

Statesville
    I would go with the TM, personally.

5. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    The CA is a sportline. Don't get it. TM will blow it out of the water.

6. rynbrdnr

rynbrdnr New Member

holyoke
    The one I was looking at was the proline, not the sport line. The sport line is only like 160 the CA I was looking at is 250. I've heard the sport lines are junk

7. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    If you plan on upgrading, CA. If not, TM. Kind of that simple, IMHO.

8. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Just get the Tokyo Marui. The Classic Army P90s aren't that good.

9. trancenation

trancenation New Member

go for the tm p90. Very reliable and customizable.

10. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

If you're not into tech work, get the TM P90. If you have experience with internal upgrades, get a KS P90 and dump $100 worth of parts in it and you'll have a 30-40rps P90 with 200 feet effective range for alot less money. Yes, the stock barrel and hop-up chamber in the KS are surprisingly good, the stock compression parts aren't very good though.

11. rynbrdnr

rynbrdnr New Member

holyoke
    I'm still a little new with airsoft abbreviations. I know CA, TM but who is KS?

12. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

KS is an Asian manufacturer, not 100% sure where they are based, but they are one of the "chinagun" manufacturers. Their P90's are pretty good value and a nice upgrade platform, but I would not recommend one to a newbie, as they require some tuning to be good. I was impressed by the stock shimming, it was spot on, the best I've seen in any stock gun I've opened, seems like they have kinda done what KWA does with their gears.