(Cali, USA)(WTS)Echo 1 MK5 SOB 1

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by killermoosed, Aug 22, 2015.

1. killermoosed

killermoosed New Member

Tuolumne(It\'s in the mountains about an hour and a half away from Modesto
    http://imgur.com/lzZK3G6 if you want more pics hit me up if you're serious :p

What we got here today is Echo 1 MK5 SOB 1. One of the first purchases I've made ever in airsoft but I need the money. The thing hasn't been ran that much, just shot a few times in the back yard and scrimmaged once.

Obviously it has a ****** paint job but it's holding up pretty well tbh I was kinda shocked. Nothing a little rubbing alcohol couldn't fix if you really don't like it. The thing still functions beautifully and is just chilling in my room because I've since gotten better guns so I want to get rid of it.

Now for the price, for $150 you get the gun shipped to your door with the forgrip you see in the picture, a orange flash hider on it (the suppressor is gone, along with the sight), and at least one magazine. I have 3 others laying around that if I find any of them, I'll throw in there too. Any questions just pm me and I'll be happy to help :) thanks!

Also if I broke and posting rules I apologize in advance!

2. killermoosed

killermoosed New Member

Bump it LOUDER somethin somethin black eyed peas. Come on buy this full metal piece of beautiful gun

3. killermoosed

killermoosed New Member

All right people. $140

4. killermoosed

killermoosed New Member

Pleaseee buy my gun I need money

5. killermoosed

killermoosed New Member

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumpppppppp