Camo

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by THE_ELIMANATOR, Oct 2, 2012.

1. THE_ELIMANATOR

THE_ELIMANATOR New Member

Hebron
    Should i go with digital woodland or acu. Or should i just go with bdu.

2. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    Digital woodland is a cheap ripoff of Woodland MARPAT. It is also a ton better than ACU. ACU just sucks, bad. And BDUs are battle dress uniforms, which goes for almost all camoflauges.

3. THE_ELIMANATOR

Hebron
    I know what bdu stands for so more details i play in mostly woods and lighter trees and bushes

4. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    Yes and you just said bdu and bdu applies to many camouflages, but you just said woodland MARPAT, ACU, or BDU.

5. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    So you play in the woods. Not the most descriptive sentence but you should be fine with any type of woodland camouflage. You also have many options when it comes to woodland camouflage. You will be able to find a set of used M81 BDUs or MarPat at your local surplus store for a pretty good price. But whatever you buy, I suggest you buy of high quality. Purchasing actual military issued items can be more expensive, but it will save you money in the long run.

ACU can apply to different camouflage patterns also since it is just the name of the style cut of cloth. Universal Camouflage Pattern (UCP) is what people usually confuse for ACU.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  6. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    You should get urban camo. (you are the one who said "or bdu") he is just helping. Get multi cam, it's good for lighter woods.

7. THE_ELIMANATOR

Hebron
    Also most of our games are either in the woodland type area or in an suburban type setup.

8. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Well this thread is pretty redundant. If you play in a woodland area, get some mil-spec woodland camouflage. Pick the pattern you like best in your price range and run with it.

9. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

I usually recommend A-TACs FG for lighter woodland areas. Multicam could work but it depends on the levels of dead plant life in the area. A-TACs FG is just a lighter green camo. Find some online stores that sell Military issues of what you are looking at, but before you do that compare some pictures of the different camos in the field.

10. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

Knief is right no ACU. That multicam he listed looks good theres a lot more green in it than I am used to seeing.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  11. THE_ELIMANATOR

Hebron
    Ok thanks i got some good multicam that works perfectly with my field