Can he really charge me for this?

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by NOMAD666, Oct 4, 2012.

1. NOMAD666

NOMAD666 New Member

bikini bottom
    Ok so he was trolling my facebook page not my personal facebook i sent him meeages through my personal to him (the fb account is fake but i know who the real person behind thsi is)
    him:STFU %!#*@
    me:im just laughing at how your really have nothing better to do besides troll kids airsoft teams
    him:apperntly you dont understand what stfu means it means leave me alone seriously this is your last warning or im reporting you to the cops for harresment

So those where the messages did I actually commit a crime that he can charge me for or report me?

2. sp7549

sp7549 New Member

San Diego
    Internet trolling is illegal(considered cyberbullying correct?), you could report him if you really wanted too.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012

3. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    No. Lol. You did not commit a crime if that's all you said. Let him try to get you for it. There's no way.

4. NOMAD666

NOMAD666 New Member

bikini bottom
    ok thanks he has done this trolling around 5 times now i think i might just report both his real and fake accounts

5. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    You have to continue contact after you have been asked to stop and it has to be offensive in some way...

6. NOMAD666

NOMAD666 New Member

bikini bottom
    ok thanks ill keep that in mind

7. Arekkusu723

Arekkusu723 Active Member

Statesville
    Unless he's really that much of a pansy, then I'd believe that he was "trolling" you with the whole cops thing... You know, making you freak out over something that wouldn't happen. Psychological trolling is best trolling.