Can I ask for free things?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by AirsoftimusPrime, Sep 26, 2012.

1. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    Never had this problem with ASGI before, but they didn't have arena flakjaks in stock, so I swapped it for a vest I needed anyways.

Now they don't have the dump pouch I want EITHER... This is getting ridiculous. Anyways, being the guy that I am, I'm inclined to wonder what I can get out of this. Any secret benefits or whatnot from them not having my stuff in stock immediately?

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Not because stock changes all of the time and they give you the option of changing for so,something else or waiting for the item to be in stock... If they send you an order and it's wrong or missing items then you can get free stuff but not because something is out of stock. If you get anything please share those

3. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    You don't seem to understand.

I get one email basically saying:

Order number 111111 has the following missing item(s).
    1x Arena Flakjaks

I call them and swap the flakjaks for a vest. This is an email I get later:

Order number 111111 has the follow missing item(s)

1x Dump pouch

You'd think that the (s) would imply they found EVERY missing item in the order, instead of emailing me once for every item they find.

4. RCV

RCV New Member

You can score free stuff from evike like holy cows and mags. I once ordered a gun, mags, holy cows, etc. It all said it was in-stock at the time but silly evike pulled an evike and it turns out they didn't have the gun in stock. It was an XCR. So they shipped the mags and accessories that I threw in for freebies but back ordered my gun. Eventually I got tired of waiting and got all of my money back from the purchase but they still sent me the free mags and accessories. :)

This probably has nothing to do with the thread, I just read the title.

Also, Prime, I am doing my DSG now. Should be fun. Only thing holding me back is a stripped screw deep into the buffer tube. Efffff me.

5. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Weren't you planning that when I was like.. I don't know... On these forums 7 months ago? xD

My uber leet polarbear is almost done :3

6. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

UB3R 1337 polarbear, eh?

7. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Yep, I always thought Airsoft guns were stupid. I've invested nearly $2,100 in my polarbear combat kit. I'll come to my CQC place and fight like a true warrior.

8. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

I am considering sigging this.

9. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Update: My field doesn't allow 1 ton artic mammals. Will report back once found a field that does.

10. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    What that's ridiculous you should call them and file a complaint about animal-ism and tell them your going to tell PETA.

But back on topic, no you really do not deserve something just because back order it happens all the time just gotta deal with it. Now failing to send you the correct items now that usually ends up with free stuff like my recent order with eHobby.

11. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Not do I DESERVE free things, I know I don't. I'm asking if I can GET free things. Duh.

American child here.

12. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Doesn't hurt to try :D

13. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    This is the plan. I was looking for stories like RCVs, but with ASGI.

14. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    It doesn't hurt to try. But you probaly wont get anything free. You ordered something when it was actually out of stock.. Happens all the time. Only time you are almost guarenteed free stuff is when they send you the wrong item or they accidentally include something not part of your order.

BTW I love polar bears... mainly because of an inside joke.

15. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    You should take me inside :3

16. germanphoenix13

germanphoenix13 New Member

Fullerton
    bit of an older topic, but when I was building my Barrett, I express ordered a bravo GB shell from ASGI for $50... What I ended up getting was the Bravo complete 8mm GB... which on their website is $250. SCORE!