Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I own a King arms 9mm SBR and I was wondering if I could handle all 11.1v 20c battery,
Here are the parts I have installed
ASG Infinity CNC U-30000 Motor
SHS 13:1 Gears
———
The KA comes with a stock in-line MOSFET
———
Will it be able to handle an 11.1v battery?

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Hello,
I own a King arms 9mm SBR and I was wondering if I could handle all 11.1v 20c battery,
Here are the parts I have installed
ASG Infinity CNC U-30000 Motor
SHS 13:1 Gears
---
The KA comes with a stock in-line MOSFET
---
Will it be able to handle an 11.1v battery?
What spring? What's the mAh on the battery? You'll be able to run an 11.1 just fine, but youe trigger cintacts won't last as long. Consider installing a mosfet.

· Premium Member
6,422 Posts
Ironically enough it's actually the battery that won't handle the gun in your case, it's quite underpowered for a setup like that. It'll run, but I wouldn't expect it to last long, and there's a significant risk of over heating.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ironically enough it's actually the battery that won't handle the gun in your case, it's quite underpowered for a setup like that. It'll run, but I wouldn't expect it to last long, and there's a significant risk of over heating.
So do you think I need to get a bigger battery or a smaller battery
And do you mean the motor overheating or the battery over heating

· Premium Member
6,422 Posts
The battery, it's rated to supply up to 20 amps continuously, that's too little for a setup like yours. For an upgraded AEG you should use a battery that can do at least 30 amps. That being said, if you run it with a high output 11.1V li-po there is a chance of PME since it only has an M110 spring.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The battery, it's rated to supply up to 20 amps continuously, that's too little for a setup like yours. For an upgraded AEG you should use a battery that can do at least 30 amps. That being said, if you run it with a high output 11.1V li-po there is a chance of PME since it only has an M110 spring.
What spring should I buy then? M130, M150?

· Premium Member
6,422 Posts
An M120 should be enough if the piston weighs less than 25 grams, you may have to short stroke if the FPS is too high for any field rules.

· Administrator
12,527 Posts
And don't buy Tenergy batteries...they are terrible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.