Capture the Flag or maybe don't @ strikeforce sports

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by jarhead88, Sep 12, 2012.

1. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    I am realizing that not everyone listens or cares what the game scenario is.... the last two games of capture the flag or King of the Hill, whichever name you prefer, the other team has not gone for the flag .... do players not understand the games?? i know some of the games where we run are sometimes complicated and harder for younger players to follow along but KOTH.... that is easy.... this video the flag never changes, even at the start there is usually always a battle for the flag when everyone rushes out at the horn...not this time!! check it out. Does anyone feel the same way...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY3c9bLEGtU&list=UUa3rTs_vSp5QgUZJQ7gzZ5g&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

2. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    Seemed like a fun game though, had to rewatch that guy cuss you out, for a second there I thought you were gunna let him win the argument :p

3. thamos33

thamos33 New Member

sick video. do u play there alot?

4. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    haha i was a little shocked at first that he was cursing at me.. but how the hell am i suppose to know he's on my team?? colors on his back? come on?? he's lucky i didn't see him again, i would have shot him again! haha too many times i hesitate to confirm colors and get shot... no more.. i don't see my team color,pink that night, i shoot first worry about the winy baby later! hahahaha
    PS.. i do control myself in there because i have two sons and their friends playing with me.. have to set the good example... although the Marine in me wants to plow some of these punks that play... :) just saying....

5. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    thanks.. I wish we can go more often but work, school, life... takes time... we seem to go every 3-4 weeks about.

6. thamos33

thamos33 New Member

yea i know how u feel on that. im trying to get some of my buddies into airsoft. i wanna start playing there alot and getting to know the regulars and have a dream team haha. im going to hotspot airsoft to get some parts than i plan on hitting that place when ever i get the chance.

7. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    cool,,, it is fun.. i will post next time we go.. i usually send it out on one of my youtube video... subscribe if you want and you will see it

8. thamos33

thamos33 New Member

ive actually been checking ur videos. there great. definitely some of the best airsoft headcam vids ive seen. i have been just checking out the strikeforce arena. im siked that theres a cqb influenced field on longisland. i really look forward to playing there. is there a fps limit? considering its so close. i dont wanna light some little kid up with a 400+ fps haha with some heavy bbs. but no pain no game haha.

9. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Ive had that happen before as well. If my team got to the flag first the other team would turn it into a death match. We have a 3 life limit so it can work for them sometimes but other times it just wares down the clock and they loose without ever owning it
    I enjoy watching your vids though. they are fun. especially the ones that you hit a kid and they dance and hide and then you hit them again when they pop out to get you

10. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    thanks buddy. we play hard and love it. Strikeforce is great.. there is a 350 fps with .20s limit.. so bring the appropriate gun, they chrono each one... it is a great field... look forward to seeing you there

11. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    there is usually no life limit here.... it's just funny... most games we are battling for control of the hill but others it seems like they don't even try..? and i thought we were just too good.....haha not...
    thanks for watching, we love going and i do get too jacked in there sometimes..yelling and screaming at my own team... and the other team when they don't call hits...! it's fun..