casual/rbn loadout.

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by HUonslaught, Oct 12, 2012.

1. HUonslaught

HUonslaught New Member

Hey guys. I already have my vest. I might get another one. Its the $80 on from evike. A little molle on it. But I don't plan on adding alot to it. And ideas for me. Like if I should get a new vest. Cause I was planning on getting like a litlght wait or extreme molle vest

2. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey

3. HUonslaught

HUonslaught New Member

I should of guessed that the pouches weren't molle. But the vest is still good. I'm really skinny(sorta) and it fits nice. But yeah. I probably said. I like that new $40 they have. Lots of molle. Good space on it. Hopefully I can get the pouches later on.

4. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    But we are trying to tell you to stay away from Evike vests. They are mostly Matrix which aren't the best in quality. What we want you to do is save a little extra cash and get a Flyye, something that is quality

5. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

When he or she says it sucks, they are referring to the quality, of both materials and craftsmanship. Look into Pantac(Lifetime warranty) or Flyye, which was linked. Both are of outstanding quality and craftsmanship, and will last you a long time.

6. HUonslaught

HUonslaught New Member

K. Thnx. Questions. Should I get a magpul grip for my M16A1 or a r.i.s. rail

7. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Customizing an A1... Just keep it standard, it will look weird otherwise IMO.

8. HUonslaught

HUonslaught New Member

K. I just wanted it to stand out a little. I'm probably gonna get a magpul grip for it.

9. HUonslaught

HUonslaught New Member

So for all my vests and pouches and stuff would yall recommend a different site to go to

10. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Yup, its already been said twice so I guess third times the charm. Go to ShootCBGear.com for quality products.

11. HUonslaught

HUonslaught New Member

K. Sorry for the repehat stuff. Thnx for the help

12. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Can you please use proper spelling and punctuation? "k" is not a suitable replacement for okay. It's best to correct that before a mod finds it.

13. HUonslaught

HUonslaught New Member

Ok. ......... . ....

14. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    You know that gun for $235 on Evike? Get that. You can't give us the price of something and expect us to know it. Its useless, Evike, like all online retailers has a huge online catalogue. Provide a link, and correct name.

15. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    For Pantac gear, use www.airsoftsmith.com. Great selection, even better service. Ignore the Condor and other brands they carry, stick to their Pantac or, as mentioned, FLYYE from ShooterCBgear.