Featured Cell Phone and Wallet

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Mayhem_aka_PapaBear, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Mayhem_aka_PapaBear

Mayhem_aka_PapaBear New Member

Fort Worth
  2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    I leave all my important items in a chained and locked box a the staging area.

Or I have the field owner hold on to sensitive items...

3. Mayhem_aka_PapaBear

Fort Worth
    We don't have lock boxes that I'm aware of at my local field and I'm not a fan of leaving my car keys and Wallet with anyone. I'd prefer to keep my personal items on me and looking to see how others are doing it. I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to keep their wallet, keys and phone with them.

4. Richard Paoletti

Richard Paoletti Member

Hibbing
    Wallet stays zipped up in a pocket on the shirt, keys locked in pocket under battle belt,and I run my phone on my front in Fanny pack or clip onto my vest, but I just do that to use Mgrs.

Mayhem_aka_PapaBear likes this.
  5. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    I know the field owners...and I don't have any issues with them holding my items when I need them too.

6. danerd

danerd Well-Known Member

Ozark
    My wallet stays in my car after paying for entry, phone usually also stays there as well. Sometimes I keep it on me, and when I do it goes into a secure padded pouch on my gear. Keys remain on my person and go into the same pouch as the phone if I keep it on me.

Anything valuable, even pieces of kit and accessories are locked up when Im not around to keep an eye on things.

7. Mayhem_aka_PapaBear

Fort Worth
    What pouch are you using?

8. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

The glove compartment in my car locks, so I just put my wallet and phone in there. The car keys end up in my camelback. It has a small pouch in with the bladder, and the bladder area zips so it's pretty safe.

9. danerd

danerd Well-Known Member

Ozark
    Its an LBX I dont remeber the exact name of. It has a front zip area and a cinch-top main compartment with a fold- over velcro top. Been using them for my radio and doodads for years now. *knock on wood* of all the times I've been hit there nothing has been broken - even when taking some rather nasty dives and falls as well. I can provide a few pics if you wish.

10. Ben3721

Ben3721 Active Member

I ditch my mostly empty wallet in my car, bring my ID, credit card, and keys in my pouch on my chest then my phone into a m4 pouch with the screen facing in. I just don't bring anything more than what I really need or leave anything of value in open sight inside my car. I also try to make sure i only have one backup gun in my car so if someone breaks a window out and steals it, I won't be loosing everything.

I don't really trust people because I've seen basically anything stolen. Some leave their gear and guns everywhere in the staging areas, that's just asking for it to be stolen. Hell people will even steal a decent empty rifle bag if your not watching.

11. GrimWolf0770

GrimWolf0770 Member

Pittsburgh area
    I know where you can put it..........................................
    .^-^ in your glove box ^-^

12. DEABEJA

DEABEJA Member

Escondido
    I have a Magpul Daka zip up pouch in my backpack. They are very water and abrasion resistant and now they even have ones with a clear window on one side. $20-40 depending on what size you get. Super handy and stronger than the industrial ziplocs I used to use.

13. Mayhem_aka_PapaBear

Fort Worth
    Thanks, I'm gonna look in to those.