Cheap, compact SMG or PDW for German DMR?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Killshot_Ben, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Killshot_Ben

Killshot_Ben Member

Am doing a designated marksman loadout, and instead of a pistol, would like to carry a pdw or SMG that is around $50, or less. It needs to be fairly reliable, but I know I won't get much of a gun at this price, but would like something a little more beefy than a pistol in CQB, or for defense if I need more rapid fire. I don't really care about the externals, or really food fps and range, as this is strictly for CQB. THANKS!

2. Killshot_Ben

Killshot_Ben Member

Also, I would PREFER, but not require that it be a mp5, mp7, ump, etc. that would go better with a German loadout.

3. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I don't think there is anything in your price range. The well mp7 would be more realalistic if you are doing a German loadout, but the galaxy mp5 would perform better. Also, the mp7 has boosters but I'm not to sure about the mp5

4. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Check out the classifieds or craigslist etc. You can probably pick up a better used gun then a new one.

5. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    WELL MP7 (If you can find it) or Galaxy MP5k. Both great little replicas.

6. Killshot_Ben

Killshot_Ben Member

Thanks. Will look into all.

7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

8. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
  9. UBCSWraith

UBCSWraith New Member

Keep in mind you can run the MP7 in a holster. You have to get a little creative for the MP5k. Though I did use an MP5k as a sidearm with an M14 SOCOM as my primary at one game. THAT was fun!

10. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

But the well mp7 is out of stock everywhere. Unless he wants to dump 260 dollars and get the kwa the mp5k is really his only option.

11. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Did you not see my airsplat link?

12. Killshot_Ben

Killshot_Ben Member

I've found the Well R4 in stock almost everywhere I've looked in both metal, and non- metal gearboxes. 260 fps is plenty for me for what it will be used for, so would you all say the plastic is a safe option or not. Also I have found hk mp5s for $50 with 23 0 fps. Any good?

13. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  14. Killshot_Ben

Killshot_Ben Member

At the low fps, will plastic be ok?

15. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

The plastic one is terrible DO NOT BUY IT, and try and add the airsplat one to your cart it is out of stock.

16. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

The plastic one has plastic internals and the motor burns out all of the time.

17. Killshot_Ben

Killshot_Ben Member

Ok thanks. Since its not in stock, I will probably wait until airsplat and Airsoft megastore have it In stock to price match. At that rate, I will get it around $77. Until then I have a friend who got the Walmart mp5 for s**** and giggles and put a external 9.6nmh, full metal internals and a m140 spring in it. It's doing around 360 fps so I will use it until it burns out. Will check in regularly. Also, is there a ~$50 Uzi you would recommend? The Germans use it as the mp2.

18. Killshot_Ben

Killshot_Ben Member

Might hit up eBay as well.

19. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Umm the German military does not use the uzi, and that gun could never pull a m140 without a major internal overhaul and even then it would be way well over 400 fps. What brand makes that gun because I doubt it has full metal internals. No on the uzi its not worth it. The well might not ever be back in stock, its been out of everywhere for a while so it may be discontinued. Have you thought about a gas non blow back pistol?