Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not sure this is much of a scenario, but none the less its a fun, fast moving game. :)

Do you ever get 'hit' right off in beginning of a game and have to sit out till the end of the match, which could be hours! Well my friend came up with this scenario and it has proved to be successful.

First off, as in most games you start out by dividing into 2 teams.
Secondly this is a timed game(you can decide the time limit you wanna set with the rest of your group)Typically 15-30min. Also make sure that you have at least one person on each team with a wrist watch or timer to keep track of time.You will need some type of marking indicating what team you are on, something that can be removed fast. We used red and blue bandanas on the front of our guns so it would be easy for everyone to see who's team you were on. Set a respawn point on each side of the field and put extra bandanas on/or near the respawn point.

Now you are ready to start playing! Have the two players who have timers to set the timer to 15-30min. And give yourselves about 1-2minutes to get to your respawn point/starting point. Once the 2min. Has past the game can begin.

Lets say Ben, from the blue team hits Tyler, from the red team. Red yells, "HIT!" and is now a part of blues team. Tyler now has to go to blues respawn point and switch his red bandana with a blue bandana and gets back into the action as a red player! This goes back and forth, loosing and gaining players constantly. When the time is up one of the guys keeping track the timer yells out, "GAME!" letting everyone know to stop shooting. The team with the most players on their team wins... SIMPLE!:D

Helpful tips:
1. Make sure the teams are divided fairly, because the first few games we played only lasted about 2min. Duh to everyone getting hit on one team.
2. Remember to start the timers at the same time. I found it was much easier to just have one team keep track of the 15min. And just have both teams watch the 2min. Start time.
3. It can become a pain trying to find a bandana sense they get tossed around a lot! So we just left one on the respawn point to mark it and just had everyone take one of each color and just switch it out when you got to the respawn.

Here is a video that was taken...

· Registered
1,083 Posts
Sounds interesting.

· Registered
1,857 Posts
thats a sweet idea with the bandanas. gets rid of confusion.

one scenario i was thinking of kinda like this is where when you're shot you go back to reswan, mark your death and run back out. th team with the most deaths loses.(just another way to keep playing)

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Indeed it is :D that was the hard part for us, figuring out what we could use... then when i was in Walmart i saw bandanas and thought it'd be perfect.

Yeah that's pretty much the idea, keeping the game constantly in action :)

· Registered
2,602 Posts
That is interesting! Sounds like it would be a fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.