Chem Plant: Saturday, 08 September 2012

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Airsoft Forum' started by KOPAA, Sep 3, 2012.

1. KOPAA

KOPAA New Member

Blue Bell
    PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST SINCE THINGS GET CHANGED AND UPDATED AND I KNOW MOST OF YOU DO NOT BOTHER TO READ ANYTHING OTHER THEN THE DATE AND TIMES.

Saturday, 08 September 2012
    1100 - 1900 (First game starts at 1200)
    $1.00 (minimum donation to the field)

Chem Plant
    Mancill Mill RD
    King of Prussia, PA 19406
    www.SEPAairsoft.com
    (field is located to the left of the dead end, follow trail back for about 100 yards, staging on the right)

Come on out for a day of airsoft this Saturday. It will be a more relaxed play style compared to Operation Contra. We had a great turn out for the Op so let's get a good turn out for one of our regular games. We will also have someone there to take pictures of the game play (you can thank Bear for this) and they will be posted up on the site.

Remember SEPA chrono rules do apply to normal game days as well as operations. We will also be enforcing the face protection rule for minors. Also, we will be getting stricter on the eye pro rule in general, meaning if you take it off during play you be taken out of the game.

NOTICE: There seem to be some issues with safety concerns so we will be using a zero tolerance policy about safety. Please brief yourselves with the rules before you come out.

NOTICE: Cheating will not be tolerated, if I (or the staff) catch you you will sit out the game. If you keep doing so you will be done for the day.

NOTICE: If you are under 18 and you show up to play with out proper face protection you will not be aloud to play. This is now a zero tolerance rule and applies to all minors. Paintball mask, metal mesh half masks or plastic half masks (hard protection) are the recommended face protection. Shemaghs, recon wraps, balaclavas, bandannas (soft protection) are also aloud but offer less protection then the hard protection.

Schedule:
    TBD

Vendor:
    None at this time.

Weather: Mostly sunny.
    Hi - 80
    Lo - 62
    It looks like the weather is starting to finally cooling down a little from the miserable summer days. It should make for better game days. Although it is a little cooler it is still gonna be pretty warm and your body will still be burning threw water so make sure to hydrate before the game and continue to hydrate during the day.

For those of you who have not made it out to the Chem Plant yet it is a smaller field geared more for CQB to mid range field action with a few spots to snipe. It mainly consist of dense woods and open overgrown fields equally divided. The main high light of the field is the medium size, multi room, multi entrance warehouse surrounded mostly by woods. Maps and other details can be found on the site.

F.A.Q.
    Is there an age limit?
    There is no age limit as long as minors have the waivers signed by a parent/guarden.
    Is it free to play?
    There is a minimum donation of $1.00 that goes to field and game supplies that is required to play.
    Where can I find the rules?
    http://www.sepaairsoft.com/t593-general-rules-updated-18-jan-2012
    What was the building used for?
    It use to be a brick factory. The “Chem Plant” name just sounded cooler.
    Are players aloud on the roof?
    No, it’s just not worth the risk and it has major safety concerns.
    Can I use smoke bombs?
    Only bright colored smoke can be used. Also no flash bangs.
    Do I need to fill out a waiver to play?
    Yes. Sign it once for the year of 2012 and turn them in.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1niBFn4D6HWTJDuEXzKXRQSvwypxptbGvs1F5HEP7WGc/edit (if you are under 18 please print both pages onto 1 page front and back)

If you have any questions you can PM me or just post on here.