Cheytac Intervetion Investment

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by BaghdadRecon, Nov 17, 2012.

1. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    I have recently been considering investing in the cheytac intervention. I am a relatively good sniper and wish to have a unique gun. Is this a good investment?

2. cyclopso

cyclopso Member

Ann Arbor
    Don't waste your money. The airsoft versions have little to no upgrade parts and have very expensive and hard to find mags. Not to mention that it is a very big gun in weight and length. Your better off saving up for a good sniper platform and upgrades.

3. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Don't get me wrong, its a really nice gun. My friend owns the socom gear one. But based on its performance and the money your putting out to get one, I would say no. It's more of a display piece then anything. There's really not a lot of upgrades that will make it a field worthy gun either.

If you want to be an effective sniper, then you need to buy a gun that can take upgrades, otherwise you may as well have a knife at a gunfight.

4. germanphoenix13

germanphoenix13 New Member

Fullerton
    not really. Being an former owner of a barrett, I can tell you that such a large rifle has literally no advantage, slows you down, makes you a HUGE target, and at least half the other team will come after you at first sight of the rifle. Pick yourself up a KJW m700(some very nice ones available in the classifieds; look at ThompsonFTW's) rigged to HPA. Even then, you're still a big target.

5. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    Thanks for the input guys. I will seriously take all of this into consideration.