Chinese shops

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by JAMEZAW9, Feb 18, 2010.

1. JAMEZAW9

JAMEZAW9 New Member

London
    I don't know if this is true, but when I went to Wolf Armouries, (Wolf Armouries Airsoft Shop) they said that the Chinese stores like JG and stuff had been shut down. Is this true for all the brands or certain ones like JG and Dboys and stuff?

2. bubbabanshee

bubbabanshee New Member

I believe some of them got shut down, but they are moving and should be back shortly.

Or thats the last I heard about them, anyway.

3. willstab

willstab Active Member

well for a while ive been hearing about agm closing down and ive even seen it on the weapon blender website "possibly some of the last AGM's :("

4. Krazyboy87

Krazyboy87 New Member

This kind of thing has happened before, I believe. At worst JG might just reopen as another name. It won't last forever, hopefully.

5. MFairtap

MFairtap New Member

Whats wrong with JG Krazyboy?

6. Backwoods

Backwoods New Member

Lamlukka,Thailand
    Due to Chinese New Year, most were closed for the majotity of January, as well as using solder that uses to much lead base that cause some items to be pulled and corrected before being put in Inventory. Also they had some crackdowns on a few officials and some hands had to be greased, so put all in a4-6 week delay in stock from China!

7. JAMEZAW9

JAMEZAW9 New Member

London
    kl and yeah what is wrong with JG? Admittedly their parts aren't great but they're cheap and fun. My JG M4 is now pretty good as all I wanted was a basic gun and pimp it up. Now it's awesome :D

8. lil_redd_again

lil_redd_again New Member

El Paso
    Ahhh sht seriously? I just ordered a red dot sight from Hong Kong and tracking says it hasnt left HK yet. Think the crackdowns are the cause?

9. Krazyboy87

Krazyboy87 New Member

The Chinese government has "gotten involved" with their production. I believe that they have be threatened to shut down. If that does happen, JG will just start up somewhere else in China. Maybe under a new name or something.

This has also happened to other Chinese airsoft companies too.

10. Backwoods

Backwoods New Member

Lamlukka,Thailand
    I hear from the guys in China Town here that all are back on line and strong! Acessories were never effected, same with the Japanese and Thaiwan companies! Things were even scarce here in Asia for a month!

11. Backwoods

Backwoods New Member

Lamlukka,Thailand
    They shouldn't have effected any of the optics people!! Usually most of the companies shipping direct, are fast to ship!

12. weekendairsoftwarrior

weekendairsoftwarrior New Member

Gallipolis
    The AGM factory manager was supposedly in a lot of trouble because someone was making real guns in there factory. JG and the others were closed down due to the celebration of communism in late January and it has put them behind in stock.

13. Specter4

Specter4 Active Member

Highland
    I heard about that a month or so ago, but i do believe everything is back up and in-stock. I think some officials just had to bribed a little bit.

14. Robin-Hood

Robin-Hood Active Member

A few Chinese manufacturers got shut down. No big deal.

In my experience Wolf Arms like are over priced & not that great imo. Try Action Hobbies or Fire Support. Much better in my opinion.