Choosing a team name, help?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by matthewzguitarz, Nov 13, 2012.

1. matthewzguitarz

matthewzguitarz New Member

anza
    So I'm remaking my failed airsoft team, but want a new name. My brother want it to be Military Assessment Crew, but I don't know. We mostly do milsim and field, and sometimes do cqb. Any ideas? If it helps, we are in California.

2. matthewzguitarz

matthewzguitarz New Member

anza
    Will look at those in a little bit. The name was my brothers idea, I don't like having anything related to the real military on my gear or in names(just because I feel like a poser if I do).

3. McGee

McGee New Member

San Francisco
    Just don't take a name that's played out... (pet peeve).

I'm a nerd and so is my 'group' so we tried to use an obscure, long name that a semi-illegal unit would have and to give it a 'POG - gung-ho wannabe' acronym, to further simulate the name is meant to obscure who we are and what we do. Also, the name does indicate some of the stuff we do as a group, in reality.

Hours and hours spent lol but we like it. And DON'T refer to us as a 'team', please... lol

Sounds like you guys are open to the idea of a military-sounding name.

Try this - think about the type of missions you like to do the best - what aspects of MILSIM events do you like. Surf the web for units that do that kind of stuff.

My group was hoping to come up with a nickname along the lines of 'green feet', but nothing stuck. So we could make a funny patch that kind of mocks ourselves.