Clandestine Airsoft (A+)

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by Njnewland, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    Ordered from Ben at Clandestine Airsoft many times now.

Every order I have ever placed from him has arrived in <3 (no heart intended :p) business days. That is from CT to NC. There is always a nice note in the card as well. Ben even drew a smiley face on the box from my last order. :D (as requested)

Prices are always cheap, shipping prices are cheap, can't be beaten. Customer service is AMAZING.

Can't go wrong ordering from him.

2. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    Good prices and fast shipping to east coast customers? I am looking this up. Thanks, NJ.

3. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    He even shipped somewhat fast up here in Canada for me. And those prices are very hard to beat. The go to place for R-hop patches, other then HS5 himself.

4. lukeM

lukeM New Member

great falls
    I'll second clandestine. I ordered some parts about a month ago, shipped from the east coast to montana in 3 days (order date to arrival)
    He is honestly the only person I will ever order internals from, other than a tightbore or hop up bucking (who has $100 to spend on a barrel? and I always go with the systema buckings)

5. mnmetalhead1

mnmetalhead1 GBB FTW Supporting Member

Hibbing
    as said before, every order ive gotten from him has been spot on and shipped ASAP. when ever i need something i always check there, i just wish he could keep more in stock but i dont blame him since im sure everyone that has ordered is a repeat customer

6. M4Ever

M4Ever New Member

San Antonio
    I too have ordered Clandestine multiple times, excellent products, excellent service, and it has been one of the best Airsoft buying experiences ever. I will always buy from Clandestine if I can.

7. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Couldnt have said that better, clandestine is the best! It takes 3 days to ship to my house and i live on the other side of the country.

8. WillB

WillB New Member

Ponca City
    Clandestine is a fantastic small company and I order any parts I can from them.

Great Service and Shipping. A++