Clash of Wolverines

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Airsoft Forum' started by Ace4300, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    OLCMSS Presents: Clash of Wolverines

Where: Scranton Lace Factory, Scranton, PA

When: August 17, 2013 (One day op)

Price: $75

Complete info: http://oplionclaws.com/cow/index.php

For those of you who don't know, I am one of the younger members of the forum (14).... Which is why I am so excited for this event! It is a part of OLCMSS' Operation Lion Pride series... Meaning that the age limit is lowered to 14! Keep in mind, this is the last week of minor (14-17) only registration. After this week, anyone can register.

Me and my team will be there. The Op is one day, and will be at the Scranton Lace Factory... The same amazing AO as Red Storm East! This is sure to be a great event, and a great oppurtunity for younger players to play with the big guys. The event is suspected to end up with a mostly adult crowd once 18+ registration opens next week.

For those in the area, I'd highly recommend checking it out. Hope to see you guys there!

2. thefisherrr

thefisherrr New Member

There's a good chance my team will be there. I'm not 100% sure that I can, given that it's $75. And I'll have to buy some mid caps since you can't use high caps.

3. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    Good news for those 18 and up:

image-138306981.jpg

4. Navy100

Navy100 New Member

Ridgewood
    Hey, just a quick update on the event. Turns out there aren't enough people so I was wondering if anyone one the forums was interested in going. If so it's necessary to sign up now because if numbers don't rise by August 2 the op will be canceled.

5. genprofb

genprofb New Member

It's a GO

http://www.oplionclaws.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=5453

FYI this is still going to happen.

With that said I also am looking to find a local team for my son and I to play with on a regular basis? Can anyone point me to a good resources or two or finding local teams / people in the Scranton / Wilkes Barre area to play with?

Thanks,

Gen

6. KOPAA

KOPAA New Member

Blue Bell
    check out www.nepa-airsoft.com