Clasic army m24

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by mavrick567, Jul 27, 2012.

1. mavrick567

mavrick567 New Member

Is the classic army m24 any good what are the pros and cons of the gun?

2. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Alright so from a wise person on this forum to me and now to you, the classic army M24 is a very solid gun compared to the snow wolf/javelin M24. It's got an aluminum barrel and receiver vs. a pot metal one (big ol' plus). And its stock is one solid peice of polymer (another big plus).

The major thing you need to consider when buying a sniper rifle is that it won't perform the way you want in It's stock form. That being said the bolt is aps2 compatible. The stock hopup already allows you to use AEG cut barrels (big plus) and the trigger sears are very strong for a stock sniper rifle (should be able to use a 170 spring no problem). If you choose to upgrade to a new hopup chamber there are pdi CA m24 ones available for this gun.

Great gun to upgrade to become a great performing gun. For the bolt you should choose either pdi or laylax parts if you want the best. You don't really need to upgrade the trigger box or hopup but if you choose to they have aftermarket hopups that I know of on redwolf airsoft (pdi one). For accuracy a tight bore barrel works great. I would recommend a 6.03 but other people might give different recommendations. And for a new spring that is entirely up to you, but a 170 seems to be the highest you would want on the stock sears.

Anyway I hope I could help and if you need something else just ask. I too am planning on purchasing this rifle based on the information I gave you and the fact that the M24 is my favorite gun ever!!!

3. mavrick567

mavrick567 New Member

Thanks that's allota good info I will probably upgrade it

4. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    Great, glad I could help you choose a super awesome gun.

5. mavrick567

mavrick567 New Member

The gun is AMAZING I'm gaming it tmrw let's see how it works

6. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    Awesome man, let me know. I should be ordering mine in about a week.

7. mavrick567

mavrick567 New Member

Amazing gun fielded awesome just gotta adjust the hop up alot