Classic army ca90???

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by rynbrdnr, Sep 10, 2012.

1. rynbrdnr

rynbrdnr New Member

holyoke
    The field that I will be playing at is more or less CQB style, I am really interested in Classic Army's CA90. I have searched all over the web about information on this gun. The thing is all I can find is there sportline and from what I've heard there not good... Where can I look to get a decent deal on this gun?

2. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Airsoft GI sells the normal one.

3. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Maybe get a KS p90 and build a mean CQC gun out if it?

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I own the KS P90 and it is amazing! The range and accuracy is superb especially for such a short barrel. I got the Echo 1 1500 box mag for it and in the whole time I've owned it I've never ran out of ammo. I highly recommend it, plus it's half the price of the CA.

5. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Also, it's a great upgrading platform.

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Whoops, I thought I had that in there, my bad.

7. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I agree on the KS P90, it's a good upgrade platform. It's very cheap and the stock gears are very good. It does have a couple flaws though, the stock air nozzle is horrible, absolutely horrible, and the hop-up chamber needs some work to be good, but with some fine tuning the hop-up can be really good. I like how they used regular 7mm round bushings instead of the proprietary V6 bushings, makes it ten times easier to get new bushings for it. The stock motor is pretty slow, but get's the job done, and the primary switch needed some adjustment in my KS P90 to make the semi work properly.

Overall it's a good buy if you're looking for an upgrade platform, if you don't wanna do any work on it, then the KA P90 is a good alternative. It's priced at right over $200 and it's a KA so it should be well built. The rail on the KA version kinda bugs me though...

8. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    What adjustments did you do to make the semi switch work properly?

9. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I basically just bent the contacts in the semi switch a bit closer and made them sit more centered so the contact trolley makes contact earlier. This fix works for AUG semi problems to as it's a similar trigger system.

10. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Okay, well I'll be doing that soon.