Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some help determining the stock compatibility of the HK33 by Classic Army. So far the only stock I have tried is a retractable stock from an ICS MP5. The issue with that was the stock cap was too small and the arms to the stock itself were too big.

I wanted to know if MP5 stocks are compatible in anyway more preferably the retractable ones, though if the retractable ones are a 100% no go then the full stocks are fine. I would also like to know if the LCT model of HK33 retractable stock is compatible with the Classic Army model of HK33.

I was able to find myself a work in progress body for a CA33E and I want to build it up, just having trouble sourcing the stock. It is that thing that I really need externally to finalize the build. Internals are internals. I only really care about the exterior right now.

Any help is appreciated and if you are willing to sell me stocks that are a 100% fit on the Classic Army HK33 then I would be more than happy to buy them off of you.

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts
No, MP5 Stocks are not compatible with "any" G3 style bodies.

You need the MC51 stocks that are MP5 Style.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, MP5 Stocks are not compatible with "any" G3 style bodies.

You need the MC51 stocks that are MP5 Style.
When you say that they are not compatible with G3 style bodies is that for the retractable stocks, full stocks, or just MP5 stocks in general. Because I've heard people say that you can make a MP5 stock fit by shaving off the tabs on the inside of the stock, but I've only seen them on full stocks.

Do you know if LCT stocks fit the Classic Army's?

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts
I tested it with a G3 and MP5 and it applies to all stocks based on these visuals.

G3

Automotive tire Luggage and bags Bag Sneakers Outdoor shoe

MP5

Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Auto part Font Cylinder

There is a slight geometry difference. Plus the main factor...is width.

Compare your CA33 body profile to these two stock adapter units. Which one is it closer too? If it is closer to the MP5....it could be coaxed to fit.

Being that I went and looked at CA's website for additional research.
Air gun Trigger Line Machine gun Gun barrel

Three of these CA33 is running a MP5 style stock. Two of them have MP5 front sets...so things have changed a bit since I last looked.

So, check your receiver profiles...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts