Classic Army SR25 base - great for techs!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by rich635, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rich635

rich635 Active Member

Los Angeles
    Up for sale today is the base part of a Classic Army SR25. It includes the receiver, gearbox, motor, and motor grip. I'll include a crappily-painted SR25 high cap magazine but other than that, that's it. As you can see, it's pretty worn and I'm actually not entirely sure about functionality. All I know is that it has a Magpul pistol grip, MOSFET, XT60s, and the motor seems upgraded (don't quote me on that) and is soldered on. The previous owner says the entire gearbox has already been upgraded, but that's for you to find out. For a complete gun, you'll need an inner barrel/hop-up set-up, outer barrel, rail/handguard, and a stock. The front body pin and mock bolt are also missing, but if I find anything I'll include it. It should be able to use M4 body pins, but I'm not sure which exact ones are compatible. I have not fired it and do not have any guarantees on anything. This is being sold as-is. Not really looking for trades, I might take a nice GBBP but that's about it. Message me for any questions.

[​IMG]

Price: $140 shipped OBO

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  2. rich635

rich635 Active Member

Los Angeles
    SOLD Mods please close

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.