classic army?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by blackhawk05, Dec 9, 2012.

1. blackhawk05

blackhawk05 New Member

Columbus
    I found a ak but idk what a good brand is. Please help

2. ajharl

ajharl Member

Lusby
    Classic army is a great brand with awesome externals. One of the first airsoft manufacturers they've been around as long as Tokyo Marui.

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    CYMA makes amazing AKs if you want to go that route. CA is very decent as well...

4. Xenon54

Xenon54 New Member

if u want to hurt people, get a CYMA

5. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Whythe hell would you post something like this??

Op, CA makes some great replicas. If you have the money, its a great purchase

6. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    If you want to hurt people go fight with fists and don't give airsoft a bad name, airsoft should not be an outlet for those who enjoy handing out pain.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  7. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    please elaborate, I am interested as to how you come to this conclusion...

8. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    The message he was trying to get across was that a lot of CYMA AKs are being shipped with a very high out-of-the-box FPS. I have seen a couple kids at my field being turned down because there new CYMAs were shooting hot around 430 FPS. I also heard of a guy at my field whose RPK was shooting around 480 when he got it(but that one might be a rumor).

The biggest market for CYMA and other clone brands in the entry level airsoft player. Said player believes FPS equals greatness so in order to increase sales, these clone manufactures are upping there springs in order to advertise a more powerful FPS. I was browsing eBay and saw a seller selling a new JG M4 marked at 490 FPS. It's insanity.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  9. Xenon54

Xenon54 New Member

thats what i was about to say. i wasnt saying to purposly buy a CYMA to hurt people, way to jump to conclusions.

10. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    did not know that... have never seen a CYMA shoot over 410 around here but then again there arent that many... I have only seen 5 CYMA AKs around me and they all shoot within 400 with .25 for field...

11. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Perhaps you should have expanded further in your original post. That's a very good way to prevent people from jumping to conclusions. Also, work on your grammar. "U" is not an acceptable replacement for "you" around here. Also your capitalization and punctuation needs work, or your posts will start disappearing.

12. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Its always such a sad thing to see a kid bring his first airsoft gun to the field to play for the first time and then have it shooting too hot. I blame the Chinese.

13. Xenon54

Xenon54 New Member

Well I am terribly sorry. I will be sure to work on that.

14. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Classic Army is a good AK brand. No complaints here :)

CYMA's newer models shoot pretty hot fps wise OTB.

My RPK came in shooting about 430 fps.

The new AK's are coming in at 390-410 fps.

They seem pretty consistent lol. I see nothing wrong with them :)

Only had one CYMA AK shooting 450+ fps OTB. The Romanian AK w/ EBB.