Cleaning out my airsoft collection!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Colonel_Corn, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Colonel_Corn

Colonel_Corn Member

Woodbury
    Hi all! Thinning out my airsoft collection today, but first, the rules:

-Paypal only.

-In the case of a trade, you ship first. Trades not preferred though, but offer up.

-Questions? PM me.

-No returns. Products sold as is, so ask before you buy. Once it's out of my hands it is no longer my responsibility.

-No threadcrapping, please.

-Buyer pays the 4% Paypal fee along with purchase and shipping

More pictures can be uploaded upon request. I will try to update this thread as things are sold/added. Admins, if I am missing something or doing something wrong, please tell me.

Onto the sale:

1. STAR MK46 - The reason I'm selling it is because I figured I'm not a fan of bulky weapons after I got it. The first owner says that he just put it on display, and I have only shot 40-50 BB's just to test it. Includes the gun, bipod and mechanism to keep it shut on the rail, and 1 box mag (battery is inside). $275 SHIPPED

[​IMG]

2. WE M1911 - Only been fielded once. A couple scratches here and there on the paint. Honestly, the mags aren't great and leak a bit, but O-rings should fix that. Comes with gun, 2 mags, and original box. $75 + SHIPPING

[​IMG]

3. CYMA M14 - Only shot for testing. Part of the bar under the charging handle broke from racking back the charging handle too much, but purely cosmetic. Will include gun, 1 mag, and a large type battery and charger if I can find it. $90 SHIPPED

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. G&P M203 w/LMT trademarks - Like new, never used. Came with the "G&P Autobot m4", so I just took it off. Never fired. Nice trademarks, no G&P trademark on the side. Includes launcher and mounting screws. Note that this is not QD, but mounts onto the holes in bottom rail of your rifle. $90 + SHIPPING

[​IMG]

5. Boneyard SRC m4 and m4 lower receivers - I cannot find the hop up unit and inner barrel, but the lower receiver is completely intact and functional, and the shell is TM with Colt trademarks. However, the RIS seems to be bent at the delta ring from the upper receiver. Some problem with the threads of the delta ring is possibly the problem. Lower receivers do not come with pins until I can find them, but the pins can be easily bought at most airsoft retailers. Includes full upper receiver assembly, lower receiver without hop up unit and inner barrel, motor, pretty much everything on the receiver pictured, and 2 lower receivers. $100 + SHIPPING for package

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Classic Army KAC style QD suppressor - Not much to say about this. A few minor scratches on the outside. Note that it does not include foam, only suppressor. SOLD

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  2. Warrock

Warrock Member

Cole Camp
    Sent u a pm if interested in wat I got

3. ClassicJBUARMYM4

ClassicJBUARMYM4 Active Member

Toledo
    I pmed you about the suppressor.

4. Colonel_Corn

Colonel_Corn Member

Woodbury
    Bumpity Bump. 20202020

5. Colonel_Corn

Colonel_Corn Member

Woodbury
    Bump. 20202020202020

6. Colonel_Corn

Colonel_Corn Member

Woodbury
  7. Colonel_Corn

Colonel_Corn Member

Woodbury
    Suppressor sold. Bump before I go to HK! :DSomeone will ship my stuff if anything is bought, though it will not physically be me.

8. Colonel_Corn

Colonel_Corn Member

Woodbury
    Bump. 202020202020202020

9. Scallene

Scallene Member

Olympia
    Do you still have any of the lower receivers I would be interested in buying one.

10. Colonel_Corn

Colonel_Corn Member

Woodbury
    Yes I still have the lower receivers. PM me which one you want. Mods please close this thread as I am going to make a new one, thanks.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  11. artful_trader

artful_trader New Member

Is your mk46 still available?