Cleaning Out Time: Optics / Sights

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by crispiniscool, Jun 20, 2015.

1. crispiniscool

crispiniscool New Member

Austerlitz
    My main thread is here

Ground rules:
    Don't make a mess in my thread, I like it crap free.
    Prices are semi-negotiable.
    All sales are final, and no returns.
    No trades. I am cleaning out.
    I can take more pictures upon request.
    No part outs unless otherwise specified.
    Paypal (shipped) or cash (F2F) only.
    I do not accept “gift” payments on PayPal.
    I have had my PayPal since 2010 with no conflicts or issues.
    I do not hold items; once you pay for them I ship the item with the next two business days.
    I ship USPS Priority, I live 30 seconds from the Post Office and have had the best luck with them.
    All packages will have tracking, insurance is up to the buyer.
    I only will ship to the lower 48 states of the US. No international shipping.
    I live in upstate NY and that is where all my items will be shipping from.
    When buying an item from me, it acknowledges that you have read everything above this line and agree to everything.

Private message me on here with your e-mail address and what items you are interested in. I will e-mail you back ASAP.

Thanks

SIGHTS/OPTICS:
    1) Tasco 4-16X50 AOE Illuminated scope. Includes mounting hardware and lense covers. $75 OBO
    Pic
    [​IMG]

2) Accushot 3-12X44 scope. Includes mounting hardware and lense covers. $60 OBO
    Pic
    [​IMG]

3) 3-9X40E Illuminated Scope. Includes mounting hardware. No battery included. $40 OBO
    Pic
    [​IMG]

4) G&P 1x30 Red Dot. Includes mounting hardware and lense covers. No battery included. $40 OBO
    Pic
    [​IMG]

5) BSA RD30 Red Dot. Includes mounting hardware. No battery included. $20 OBO
    Pic
    [​IMG]

6) 2x42 Red/Green Dot. Includes mounting hardware. $30 OBO
    Pic
    [​IMG]

7) Aimpoint REPLICA 3x Scope Magnifier. Includes mounting hardware and rear lense cover. $60 OBO
    Pic
    [​IMG]

8) Various iron sights. Will sell individually or as a bundle. Top two on the right are each missing pieces or slightly damaged so they can be tossed in as freebies with a purchase of another item. BO
    Pic
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  2. havegunwilltravel

havegunwilltravel Member

Orange City