Cleaning out, trades/sales. Guns, Gear and clothes.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by RifleJake, Jun 2, 2015.

1. RifleJake

RifleJake New Member

Hamilton
    Hello all, hope each one of you is doing well! I'm cleaning out my gear closet and am looking to trade all of these items listed. Let's get started with some rules.

1. Paypal/trades ONLY.
    2. Ask for more pictures.
    3. No low-balls.
    4. Be respectful.
    5. I'm here to help, not to be a slave to getting you you're items.
    6. You pay for shipping unless it's a trade, then we'll work that out.

Guns:

TRADED
    We have a Cyma Ak-74U (Cm035) in great condition! The wood is a tad scratched in some spots, but it's not terrible. The front sights do wobble a little bit, but other than that, not bad at all. $100

Magazines:

NEED TO KEEP THESE :p
    The black magazines are Cyma made. I just got them today, 6/2/15, and have not used them yet. They feed GREAT into the gun and show no signs of wear....They haven't been used, duh :p Comes in original packaging. $60

SOLD
    The bakelite magazines are Star made. I bought these off a user on this forum, thinking they would fit my 74U listed above. However, they did not! These magazines feed great and might show some signs of wear. $60

Clothes/Vests:
    We have a set of small, dyed UCP. They were dyed to be forest green, color turned out pretty well and would be great for a younger brother. Like all clothes, they might show some signs of wear/stains. I inspected them and found nothing major. $15

MULTICAM SHIRT, LARGE...This shirts has rips in it and is terribly faded. Would be great to use for patching up other shirts/pants or crye modding...:) $5

FLECKTARN KEVLAR VEST. (Kevlar has been removed.)
    I used to use this for paintball, works pretty well! Doesn't seem faded at all and is adjustable due to velcro straps. $10

USGI FLC: Pretty standard FLC, got this from a friend...Not much to it in all honesty. $10

Gear:
    DROP LEG DUMP POUCH, CONDOR. This dump pouched served me well, just not ideal for what I'm running any more. May show signs of stains, but the stitching is fine. $10

Gave to little brother
    DOUBLE STACK AK POUCH, CONDOR. This works great for AK or any magazines really. It's a 2x2 design has some dirt on it towards the top. $5

RANDOM UTILITY POUCH, BRAND: Unknown...It's ripped in the top right corner as you can see, but all the buckles and zippers work. $5?

Gave to little brother
    BLACK DUMP POUCH, ROTHCO. Used to be on my first kit, got a better one. Feels and looks great. $5

Misc.
    PASGT REPLICA HELMET: It was black and I painted it CB, I drilled holes into it for my camera mount. Nuttin' fancy. $20

USGI Camlbak: Faded and has some water stains on it. Previous owners names was written onto the carrying handle. $10

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  2. Atacs_Afterlife

Atacs_Afterlife New Member

Johnson City

3. RifleJake

RifleJake New Member

Hamilton
    Coming up! 2020202020

4. RifleJake

RifleJake New Member

Hamilton

Here you go!
    ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1433336958.688014.jpg ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1433336971.063445.jpg ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1433336994.713647.jpg ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1433337027.754359.jpg ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1433337054.934533.jpg

5. lordoffire31

lordoffire31 New Member

Norman
    Would you take a ghillie suit for anything?

6. Quazaria7892

Quazaria7892 New Member

Sacramento
  7. bryanman

bryanman Member

Canada
    Is the Flecktarn vest heavy? As in heavier than a normal BDU fabric? Also, ship to Canada? Rough sizing would also be appreciated! :)

8. RifleJake

RifleJake New Member

Hamilton
    Yes, I would! Offer up, ask for whatever.

9. RifleJake

RifleJake New Member

Hamilton
    The AK actually JUST sold, I'm sorry man!

10. RifleJake

RifleJake New Member

Hamilton
    Hrm, it's not too heavy, a little more so than BDUs though. Yes, however, as stated in the rules, you pay for shipping. It fits me very well, 6'0" and 180LBs