Clearing out sale: M203, internals, externals

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by scout183, Nov 10, 2015.

1. scout183

scout183 New Member

Greenville
    LOCATION(S): Greenville, South Carolina

PAYMENT PREFERENCE(S): Paypal or USPS MO

ITEM(S): Please see below

PRICE(S): Please see the descriptions

DESCRIPTION(S): It's been about 5 years since I've been on any field and I still have most of my guns and gear from when I used to play. Since I'm now going through all of that for a big "getting out for good" sale, I'll have many more items following. First up is my very rare and nearly mint JAC/Sun Projects 40mm M203 launcher with all hardware and a Mosquito Molds 180rd M203 shell. Both work just fine and have been maintained well (seals lubed, launcher kept clean, etc). This is made for the Tokyo Marui M4, as the mount kit included is made for this...it may, however, fit on a CA M4 if a CA mount kit is used (mounted to my CA just fine when I was curious about this myself). $80 SHIPPED OBO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is a Madbull V.2 6.03mm tightbore (590mm). Only installed for one match. $25 SHIPPED
    BRAND NEW Classic Army hop-up unit. Bought it, never needed it. $15 SHIPPED

[​IMG]

JBU -14mm barrel-covering suppressor. Used twice I think. $25 SHIPPED
    Madbull Gemtech -14mm suppressor. Never fielded. SOLD

[​IMG]

Classic Army metal body w/ body pins, mag catch, dust cover. Also includes free-float RIS, flip-up front sight and CQB barrel. $60 SHIPPED

[​IMG]

Guarder chrono. Just needs a generic AC charger (eBay). $25 SHIPPED

[​IMG]

Here we have a second JAC/Sun Projects M203 w/ mounting hardware. Also included is a 108rd M203 shell, both have been used a couple of times. Also included is a TM upper RIS. $75 SHIPPED

[​IMG]

Classic Army M203 w/ CA15A4 carbine mounting kit (M4) and 168rd M203 shell. This launcher has seen some use, as I am the second owner...was missing the trigger guard when I got it. Everything works as it should, but does have some signs of use. $65 SHIPPED

[​IMG]

Systema Magnum long type motor. Used for two matches, works fine. Includes new pinion (current pinion has some signs of use but is still fully usable. $50 SHIPPED
    Matrix Turbo 3000 long-type motor. Used for 500rds, still in super shape. $25 SHIPPED
    JG high-torque long-type motor. Used for 100rds before I installed a G&P Devil Jet. $20 SHIPPED

[​IMG]

PART OUT?: NO

ACCEPT/OFFER TRADE(S)?: NO TRADES OF ANY KIND AT THIS TIME

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  2. mattaudis4

mattaudis4 New Member

Kent & Cheney
    Jbu still there? 202020202020

3. 6mmTech

6mmTech New Member

Waco
    Does the chrono function completely?

4. scout183

scout183 New Member

Greenville
    When it was last used, it was perfect. Like I said, the AC adapter was lost long ago while moving so it will need that prior to use as the battery is dead. The adapter needed can be purchased on eBay for $4.00 to $8.00 including shipping.

5. hooah2619

hooah2619 Member

Piscataway
    still have the chrono?

6. crump3t

crump3t Member

Salt Lake City
    PM'd
    -----------------

7. Noah_6

Noah_6 Active Member

Burbank
    Have you still got any of the motors?

8. Stealthyrt

Stealthyrt Member

Howell
    Interested in the CA metal body, pm box is full...

9. mikejosephman

mikejosephman Moderator Alligator Staff Member Moderator

Medieval England
    I bought the chronograph and madbull barrel. Last message was the 23rd about him mailing them out. Nothing since.

10. Anonymous69

Anonymous69 New Member

Glenrock
    Do you have anything left?

11. nibbity

nibbity New Member

San Ramon
    Systema

I'm interested in the systema magnum, do you still have that?

12. mikejosephman

Medieval England
    I kinda gave up guys, opened a dispute.

13. Zaryk

Zaryk Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Southern
    It is a shame that some people do this. At least you have Paypal watching your back. This is a prime example of why we should never gift the cash instead of paying normally.

Best of luck on your dispute.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  14. mikejosephman

Medieval England
    If disputes don't get attention, claims do. And I have never lost a claim yet. In this case I'll just take my money back, items no longer needed.

15. Stealthyrt

Stealthyrt Member

Howell
    Of course this is the first time I have ever paid by gift and look what happens.... oh well only 35$, I guess ill never pay gift again that's for sure!

16. mikejosephman

Medieval England
    oh wow that sucks dude I'm sorry.

Is there any particular reason you didn't pay normal goods and services?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  17. Zaryk

Zaryk Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Southern
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope this does not discourage you from buying from these forums anymore. There are some excellent deals from very reputable sellers here. But just like anywhere else on the internet you just have to be cautious and play it safe.

Maybe you could contact Paypal and explain your situation. They probably can't do much but you don't know until you try.

18. Stealthyrt

Stealthyrt Member

Howell
    I have bought and sold many things on the Internet usually expensive car parts so I'm usually really cautious but one of my friends is always saying how he has never had a problem gifting money for airsoft stuff so I thought I would try trusting just once, lol. I'll for sure continue buying on this site as its usually the best place to find stuff, I'll just be paying goods and services and the fee from now on.

The only reason I haven't tried to contact paypal or any thing is because I contacted scout183 by email and his story seemed very legit and he promised he would send it out as soon as possible and get me a tracking number, that was last Tuesday and he still hasn't sent me it... I sent him an email Saturday and I haven't heard back, I'm now assuming the worst. It actually makes sense now, I should have seen it before, he only has a couple of posts, on here and the south Carolina forum also he aparently hasent played airsoft in a couple of years so it would be the perfect time for him to just sell and vanish. Another weird thing is that his paypal name is different than his email signature. I will delete this post if somehow he has shipped it and I get it soon.

19. mikejosephman

Medieval England
    I'll keep my comments here even when I get a refund. Record needs to show that failed attempts to contact and lack of reason for my stuff being mailed, is the cause for my dissatisfaction. I still haven't received them or replies to PM since the 23rd of November.

20. Stealthyrt

Stealthyrt Member

Howell
    yeah perhaps your right, I just really wanted to believe the dude and I know that things do happen that cause delays and such but him not responding to my emails is unacceptable...