CM031D Full Metal AKS 104 AEG Airsoft Gun

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by tankercrusher8, Dec 19, 2012.

1. tankercrusher8

tankercrusher8 New Member

orlando
    any one know any good AK's?

I'm really thinking about getting this AK by cyma but I am not completely sure yet. If anyone can point me in the right durection that would be much apreciated. My price limit is 250 dollars but i am getting a chestrig, mags, a 9.6 and gloves.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  2. naamtune

naamtune New Member

Redlands
    Good AK brands would be Realsword, VFC, LCT, Dboys, and CYMA in that order for AEGs. If you're on a budget I'd recommend Dboys because of the quality of the externals. If you can save up $100 more I'd recommend an VFC/LCT.

3. Sohte

Sohte Member

San Jose/ Bay Area
    What he said. If your a newer player stick with a DBOYS or a CYMA and spend extra $ to upgrade it internally as you progress as a player.

4. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    I'd slide a little more towards the CYMA route then DBoys. Lol ;) my 2 cents.

There's a reason why I have more externally. broken DBoys AK's then CYMA AK's lol.

And I sell more CYMA ones haha xD

5. naamtune

naamtune New Member

Redlands
    CYMA and Dboys have their own pros and cons. I never had any problem with my Dboys AK externals. I own a CYMA AKS-74U and its externals are falling apart from little use, while my primary Dboys has managed to withstand my abuse which include wading through rushing stream, dropped in sand, mud, dirt, piled on, and hammered. :p