CO2 or Green gas pistol?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by haydnc97, Aug 2, 2012.

1. haydnc97

haydnc97 New Member

I need a good co2 or green gas pistol. Non blowback, functioning slide and slide release. And also around $50-$60. Help?

2. BlackWolfAirsoft

BlackWolfAirsoft New Member

Tokyo marui sells some kind of Usp model, not sure what the name of the gun is, but its a Nonblowback Gas pistol. It's around 70-165$ I think. (AirsoftGI)_ Gas pistols

3. miken2006

miken2006 New Member

I could be reading this wrong but if its a non blowback then the slide wont rack... Inturn there would be no slide action or a slide catch/release.

4. BlackWolfAirsoft

What i think hes saying is he wants one you could Manually pull back and lock the slide.

5. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

Cheapest Co2 pistol? Tactical Force Combat, it's a blow back, but it is decent and runs around 60.00 dollars

6. BlackWolfAirsoft

Oh yes, I forgot about the TF Combat. (Glcok 17 model?) I wanted to order one ans try it out. Also if yoi ever have a budget of around 100-150$ trythe Soft Air Co2BB Degle

7. BBman1120

BBman1120 New Member

Well if ur going to games you want green gas but if not ether one.

8. backyardsn1per

backyardsn1per New Member

Fennimore
    Go to airsplat and check out nonblowback pistols. Y&P has a good variety of styles, as does TSD.

9. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Watch the grammar here, BBman. Using texting abbreviations like "ur" for "you're" is the quickest way to earn my scorn and watchful eye.

10. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    Contradicting :confused: A non blowback = Non functioning slide & slide release.

I would go with a Green Gas pistol. Most of them you can use propane and it's cheaper than C02 & Green Gas.

If you want a non-blowback check out Y&P they make some of the best non blowbacks for the price.

Blowback - Look around used, You can find lots of blowbacks ~ 50-75.00 yes it's a little more than you want to spend but you will get more magazines and such. I got a KJW M9 for 55.00 shipped with 2 mags a while back.

11. USPxMASTERx

USPxMASTERx New Member

There is not a good pistol for that price

12. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    Wrong... There are lots of good pistols in that range. While they might not be top of the line you can still get a decent pistol.

It's like saying 175.00 - 200.00 isn't enough for a AEG and there is nothing good in that price range yet a lot of JG guns fall right in that price area and most people will recomend a JG, and if you buy used you could get an ICS/G&P/KWA/etc...

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  13. Whiplashairsoft1

Whiplashairsoft1 New Member

42 Wallaby Way
    JGs are usually $130 to $150...Just sayin'. Anyhow. Carry on!

14. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

90% of the time it does. I saw one 1911 that was non blowback, but with a functional slide and slide lock. Only I've seen though. Can't remember if it was airsoft or BB.

15. BlackWolfAirsoft

Buuulllcrap. Theres a bunch of.em.

16. Castscythe

Castscythe New Member

if you by chance remember where you saw it, i would be very interested lol

17. Slayer

Slayer New Member

I would go with green gas, it doesn't wear out seals as fast and isn't affected by temperature as much. I use a kwa m93r ns2 with green gas and it performs flawlessly.

18. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Since when is Green Gas less affected by temperature changes than CO2?

19. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Lol shifty. I would get green gas If possible. Y&P.

20. Slayer

Slayer New Member