Co2 pistols under 360 fps.

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by redspy209, Sep 16, 2012.

1. redspy209

redspy209 New Member

I've been told by friends that co2 is cheaper and easier to deal with than green gas. I am now looking for a co2 pistol that shoots at or under 360 fps (my local arenas fps limit for pistols). Any suggestions? I want this pistol to be at or under $60 preferably. Thanks

2. SD1014x

SD1014x New Member

Between that price range and 360fps, your best bet is to look at non-blowback CO2 pistols. Check out TSD, they should be slightly better than any CO2 pistols from sporting goods stores. If you get a little more money look into ASG CO2 pistols, there have quite a few different models.

Edit: Those TSDs shoot hotter than I thought, some might be okay but there's no point in wasting your money on a gun you can't use. Check this out:
    http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/410...-Semi-Automatic-Pistol--Heckler-And-Koch.aspx
    I remember seeing positive things about this gun. I'm not recommending Airsoft Megastore, it's just the first link I found. Other stores should have it, I think Airsoft GI has it for cheaper too.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012

3. redspy209

redspy209 New Member

Thanks! Godfather airsoft is selling that same pistol for $50 and it comes with 12 cans of co2 and a holster. If I cant find anything better than that in the next few hours, I think I will order it.

4. mach1airsoft

mach1airsoft New Member

5. redspy209

redspy209 New Member

Doesn't blowback waste a ****-ton of gas? How many shots do you get per can of co2?

6. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    On my CO2 gbbp I get around 100-120 rounds per cartridge. Not bad, but could be better.

7. mach1airsoft

mach1airsoft New Member

Yes, same here I can easily get 120-140 or about 8-9 mags out one co2 cartilage. This gun is pretty efficient on gas. You may compare the co2 usage to that of a non blow back co2 pistol. It's not a gas hog is my point.

8. redspy209

redspy209 New Member

It says that the fps is 400. It wouldn't be allowed at my local arena.

9. mach1airsoft

mach1airsoft New Member

Yes, I know but when I chrono it, it was under 360 except for the random higher FPS shot you get with with a co2 pistol. Airsoftmegastore chronos guns with .12 gram bbs also, but with .20 gram bbs FPS will be right around an average of 356fps-345fps as of my chrono.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012