Cobra's Revenge (GI Joe Theme) Sunday November 18 @ GF Outdoor Field NJ

Discussion in 'New Jersey Airsoft Forum' started by GodfatherAirsoft, Nov 12, 2012.

1. GodfatherAirsoft

GodfatherAirsoft New Member

Scotch p
    [​IMG]

Godfather Airsoft & Tactical Presents...
    Cobra's Revenge
    Sunday, November 18, 2012 from 10am-4pm
    $25 Entry Fee

GF Airsoft Club
    486 RT 22 WEST WHITEHOUSE STATION NJ
    (Look for the Blue Mail Box)

SCENARIO

Cobra Command had its beginnings when the financially ruined man who would become Cobra Commander settled in an American town called Springfield. Blaming the federal government and big business for his misfortunes, he conceived a plan of forming a secret organization to acquire wealth and power and thereby wreak his revenge on the world.

Soon, the organization was growing with the entry of like-minded individuals from all over the country. Much of Cobra’s early funding came from pyramid schemes and other semi-legitimate business plans initiated by Cobra Commander. A soap-selling pyramid scheme is what got Cobra Command started in Springfield, allowing a gradual and intense takeover. In a very short time, Cobra evolved from a business into a paramilitary movement. Motivated by greed and power, the group soon expanded all over the country, operating in secret, engaging in terrorism to achieve their objectives. By the time the U.S. government recognized Cobra as a threat, the organization had already gained footholds as a powerful private army and terrorist organization around the world. As a result, U.S. Homeland Security created a new military task force. G.I. Joe is the code name for America's daring, highly trained special mission operatives. Its purpose: to defend human freedom against Cobra, a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world...

For mission details, uniform requirements, and directions visit us at http://gfairsoftclub.com
    For all things airsoft, log on to http://www.godfatherairsoft.com

2. SonicDeathMonkey

SonicDeathMonkey New Member

Woodbury Heights
    I'd be more likely to come to these things if that dog wouldn't jump all over my car and scratch it every time I pull in the parking lot.