Color bbs

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by airsoftplayer14, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airsoftplayer14

airsoftplayer14 New Member

What color bbs do you use tell me why you chose that color

2. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Wow. Why don't you try and at least use one form of puncuation....

I use white BBs because their ability to be seen and I can adjust my hop up easily with them (I can see where the BB is going). I use tan BBs in my sniper rifle simply because that's the only color I could find in the weight I wanted.

3. Darksoldier

Darksoldier New Member

Caddo Mills
    I just use white biodegradable bbs.

4. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    I'm closing this thread because it doesn't really serve much of a purpose, but mostly due to bad grammar and lack of punctuation.

To answer your question, typically newer players use White BBs.
    More experienced players tend to use a mix of black and white. The blacks are "invisible" and the white BBs act as tracers.
    Some extra experienced players use straight black and nothing else.
    Of course in the snow it's the opposite. Also green can be substituted with black.

By "white" I don't necessarily mean strictly white BBs, this can include white, off white, and beige just to name a few.

Brand spanking new and backyard players tend to use yellow, orange, red, and other various colors because they're attractive and different. Also these colorful BBs tend to be .12g, which you want to avoid at all costs inside your gun.

If any other information is needed feel free to post a new thread with proper grammar and punctuation

--CLOSED--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.