Colors

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Maxuhmize, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    So I'm making a new loadout and pantac only has the MPS in coyote. Would that look bad put together with tan? What's the difference between the two? A fast reply would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  2. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Well every company's colour are going to differ, but by your use of "tan" I'm going to take a wild guess and say that your other items are OE Tech. In that case, since OE Tech/Condor gear is so pasty yellow and Pantac coyote brown is, well, coyote brown, I'd suggest maybe finding pantac's khaki somewhere else... I'll look around real quick.

3. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Check www.airsoftsmith.com. Best Pantac selection in the country and phenomenal customer service. If theu don't have it, buy from Redwolf. Or buy a different vest. The weesatch is kind of mediocre to begin with.

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    Thanks guys! Sorry I couldn't reply back, I've been busy.

Edit: to knief, I'm buying the pantac MPS and buying OE tech pouches just for right now. Once I get a couple paychecks and save up I'm gonna buy some better pouches.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  5. Grin

Irvine
    Instead of buying bad pouches now, just slowly build up your pouches. You'll save money in the long run.

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    True, so I'll just add on slowly but with high quality rather then cheap stuff. I'm only ordering from GI though so Im and right now I have a limit at 150.

7. Grin

Irvine
    If you're exclusively ordering from ASGI, then pick up their pantac stuff. Buy mag pouches first, then I'd say a dump pouch, then an admin pouch, then anything else you want... Or that's how I'd do it at least.

8. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    Right. That's what I was going to do. I like this:
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_info.php?products_id=7097

Edit: + all the pouches. But if I get that vest, should I still buy mag pouches?

9. Grin

Irvine
    The 'satch family of chest rigs (the mps is a replica of the weesatch if I remember correctly) is one of the ones I personally wouldn't recommend. It sags quite alot in the front, does not distribute weight as well as it could, and effectively cuts the front webbing space into two dinstinct areas because of the integrated mag pouches. If ASGI has Pantac's RRV and if you're set on a chest rig/vest hybrid, that's what I'd suggest.

Here ya go:
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_info.php?products_id=7108

10. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    Well I'm probably going to pick up the one you linked in that case. Thanks! But GI doesn't carry any pantac mag pouches so what do I do on that part?

Edit: Whoops, Nevermind they sure do. Well thank for everything and I'll post an update once I find everything I plan on getting.

11. Grin

Irvine
    No problemo bud just pop back in if you need anything. Hell, pm's are welcome if you need a more immediate response.

12. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    Well alrighty then. Thanks again. I just noticed its 1:40 where I am :O

13. Grin

Irvine
    You are not alone on that :p

14. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    Haha but I just pm'd you addressing a question about the loadout.