Colt 1911 CO2 Upgrade Parts

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by jrichter, Aug 29, 2012.

1. jrichter

jrichter New Member

I have the Colt 1911 CO2 blowback pistol which I believe is manufactured by KWC. LINK: http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GP-PS-1911-CO2.htm

This pistol is actually quite incredible, and I will tell you that this gun has 3" groupings at 75 ft and can hit bottles at 90ft (close to max range) 2 out of 3 times (Bottles are 10 inches tall, 3 inches wide). I have used legitimate measuring tape and tuned the hop up to the max, and cleaned all the inner parts. This kind of performance for a pistol is quite amazing (especially one with such a strong blowback!). Anyone wanting to buy a pistol should pick one up. At Airsplat it used to be $89, but now I see they've jacked the price up to $119.

What's even more amazing is that it seems to be doing this with the stock manufactured materials and a seemingly wobbly hop/up - innerbarrel connection. This is the problem I've been wanting to fix for quite some time, but I can't seem to be able to open up the hop-up unit or access the inner barrel fully. If anyone has an answer to this, please reply.

EDIT: I know the performance sounds like an exaggeration, but trust me, I have a steady hand and used a lot of concentrating power for these tests. They are truly legitimate and I don't feel like explaining in detail in a "professional manner". This is beside the point of course (although I did want to mention how extraordinary it is), and please reply if you know how to replace parts.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  2. AirSplat

AirSplat New Member

We agree this is an incredible pistol. We are glad you like the gun.
    We love to hear when someone is pleased with there purchase.

Feel free to use the code (feedback) on your next order.