Combat Machine Upgrades

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Miz, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Miz

Miz New Member

First off, I want to say I wasn't sure what section to put this in.

I've had this Combat Machine Mod0 for around one year, honestly it has been holding up great and I've hardly had any problems with it. However it really isn't holding up to my needs. I really need a gun that will shoot far and accurate, and this gun is not really doing that for me. So I was wondering if it would be worth it to upgrade this gun, or just buy a new one. If I was to upgrade it I was planning on throwing in a new Hop up, barrel, and bucking. What do you think, would this be worth it to upgrade or just buy a new gun?

Thanks!
    -Miz

2. tylerh1298

tylerh1298 Member

Longview
    It sounds like you're on the right track. I would suggest a madbull 6.03 tightbore, and flathop the barrel. That should give you the range you're looking for. Hope this helps!

3. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

I'd skip the madbull, and go for a ZCI, or something nicer if you have the cash. But in general, he's right, hop mods, and DIY airseal stuff will boost accuracy like crazy.

I cheated with my flathop and used the modify flathop nub. It comes with a bucking that I wouldn't recommend using. I paired mine with a G&G green and saw more range out of that than the DIY flathop nub.

4. Miz

Miz New Member

Do you think I should even buy a new hop up chamber?

5. BenTheBarre

BenTheBarre Member

Spokane
    Nah, the g&g chambers are fine.