Comments on the Echo1/CYMA RPK?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by MutherRussiaFTW, Dec 5, 2012.

1. MutherRussiaFTW

MutherRussiaFTW New Member

New Orleans
    Just wondering what y'all thought about the echo1/CYMA RPK, seems like the best RPK on the market.

2. soviet

soviet New Member

There good, sparky has/had one. I've heard there sturdy and built like a tank.

3. MutherRussiaFTW

New Orleans
    Yea I heard the stock is rock hard and won't break on you like TSD's. do u know if it's easy to upgrade?

4. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Very Easy to upgrade, VFC Style V3 Gearbox and Body set up.

stocks are solid and the wood isn't too shabby either. unlike the horrible SRC/TSD ones.

front end has a little wobble after a year of abuse. but nothing crazy. and doesnt effect accuracy at all.

My CYMA RPK is shooting 450 fps @ 12 bps (32:1 gears, half tooth piston, 7.4v 20c 3300 mAh). Not meant to be fast at all, battery lasts forever.
    Spare CYMA V3 Gearbox: 485 fps @ 18 bps (18:1 gears (non SS), same battery)

Upgradeability is only limited to the imagination of the tech. As it is endless.

Yes, i think its one of the better RPK's on the market for the price.

Hard to compare to a Inokatsu RPK though, but thats $1500. Its even more solid then the real steel version haha.

5. MutherRussiaFTW

New Orleans
    Yea, I really like the steel parts, and I was wondering what drum mag worked on it?

6. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    - CYMA drum mag
    - MAG Steel Drum mag
    - Laylax/DEN drum mags
    - TOP 1000 rd drum
    - Hero Arma Drums
    - SRC/TSD drum mag
    - STAR/ARES drums

I wouldn't suggest DBoys ones. Cheapy made. All plastic. Only thing that's metal is the screws and small springs pretty much lol