Communications

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by 6GUN, Oct 19, 2012.

1. 6GUN

6GUN New Member

Is there a radio setup out there that can be mounted entirely to a helmet? This way all the wires are kind if self contained. Going to be using it outdoors on a large field. If any of you guys have any ideas about this please put them down here.

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    you can get entire helmet setups for head sets but not a radio. You would need to attach a radio to your helmet somehow but that would be heavy and thrown off the weigh. Just run the radio down on your back and the cord up through the molle if you have it or ziptie it to your vest or something.

3. Dead Eye

Dead Eye New Member

Ocala
    the only thing I can think of is a chatterbox setup. they use them on motorcycles.
    [​IMG]

4. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    those are MONEY though compared to a basic setup

5. Dead Eye

Dead Eye New Member

Ocala
    yeah they are. but it has all he wanted so I put it up there.

6. EagleDriver

EagleDriver New Member

If you have some money to spend, you can get a bluetooth adapter for a radio and then just run any bluetooth headset.

7. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    Well, you can buy a used industrial walkie talkie for under $35, and then you can buy a brand new (china-made) headset for it for $6. Sure, its cheap, and you get what you paid for, but yeah...

8. freddieturtle

freddieturtle New Member

I have seen a YouTube loadout video where a guy has a adaptor for his com tacs that allow them to be mounted to arc rails on his fast helmet I'll try to find it.....

9. YoYo-Pete

YoYo-Pete New Member

Ypsilanti
  10. freddieturtle

freddieturtle New Member

Attached Files: