Compact close range semi-auto pistol

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by AznMunkay, Sep 6, 2012.

1. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    I need a semi-automatic pistol, but compact like the size of a Walther P22 or close. Better if smaller, doesen't need to be excellent, just needs to be reliable in last resorts. Price range: Up to 60 dollars

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  2. motocross_guy

motocross_guy New Member

Your not going to find any good gas pistols for 60 dollars...... Your gonna need about 160 dollars........

3. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    As long it can shoot and hit 20 ft I'm ok with that

4. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    Look on the classifieds for a detonics or a derringer. May get o.e dirt cheap if you're lucky.

5. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    I know its out of your price range but the KJW G23 is $105 for the slide and lower frame from Evike and its about the size of a G19 I think. So, its kinda compact. Its worth the extra money and KJW isn't a bad brand either.

6. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    How is the HFC Colt 25 or the HFC 106 Mauser HSc? Yes, I am also interested in the derringer but it only holds 2 bullets I kinda have my doubts if this is reliable.

7. covertslayer

covertslayer New Member

Aurora
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  8. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    Yes that's the HFC 106 Mauser HSc I just mentioned, I already have an AEP which is the CM030 glock, but I want something smaller.

9. Kmkraft12

Kmkraft12 New Member

Gainesville
    Not true. Check out the Marushin Derriger

10. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Evike has the hfc usp compact for $70. It will have an option of $5.00 shipping and use the code "biggerevike" to get 20% off. That should come to a little over $60.

11. Cole631

Cole631 New Member

Philadelphia
    Just picked up the WE G19 from redwolf about a month or so ago and for the price I could not be happier. It has a nice blowback, full trades, and decent performance all for $100 shipped. Another guy at the field had a KJW G23 and this blew it out of the water due to the build quality and performance. I was not expecting much from WE, but it really impressed me.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Pistols_SMGs_WE_WE_19_Tan.htm